Environmental and health-related quality of life: Conceptual and methodological similarities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daisy Das, 2008. "Urban Quality of Life: A Case Study of Guwahati," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 297-310, September.
- Oiamo, Tor H. & Luginaah, Isaac N. & Baxter, Jamie, 2015. "Cumulative effects of noise and odour annoyances on environmental and health related quality of life," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 191-203.
- Dionysia Lambiri & Bianca Biagi & Vicente Royuela, 2007.
"Quality of Life in the Economic and Urban Economic Literature,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 1-25, October.
- B. Biagi & D. Lambiri & V. Royuela, 2006. "Quality of Life in the Economic and Urban Economic Literature," Working Paper CRENoS 200610, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Heather Dunning & Allison Williams & Sylvia Abonyi & Valorie Crooks, 2008. "A Mixed Method Approach to Quality of Life Research: A Case Study Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 145-158, January.
- Vicente Royuela & Manuel Artis, 2006. "Convergence analysis in terms of quality of life in the urban systems of the Barcelona province, 1991-2000," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 485-492.
More about this item
Keywordsconceptualisation quality of life measurement environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:41:y:1995:i:10:p:1373-1382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.