The effect of a national control of diarrheal diseases program on mortality: The case of Egypt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George, 1993. "Economic incentives for optimal sulphur abatement in Europe," MPRA Paper 33705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995.
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 85-93.
- Lone Grønbæk Kronbak & Marko Lindroos, 2003. "An Enforcement-Coalition Model: Fishermen and Authorities forming Coalitions," Working Papers 50/03, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, January.
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- Halkos, George E., 1993. "Sulphur abatement policy: Implications of cost differentials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1035-1043, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sastry, Narayan & Burgard, Sarah, 2005. "The prevalence of diarrheal disease among Brazilian children: trends and differentials from 1986 to 1996," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 923-935, March.
- Alix Peterson Zwane & Michael Kremer, 2007.
"What Works in Fighting Diarrheal Diseases in Developing Countries? A Critical Review,"
CID Working Papers
140, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Michael Kremer, 2007. "What Works in Fighting Diarrheal Diseases in Developing Countries? A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 12987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Kremer & Alix Peterson Zwane, 2007. "Cost-Effective Prevention of Diarrheal Diseases: A Critical Review," Working Papers 117, Center for Global Development.
- Cash, Richard A. & Potter, James R., 2014. "Effectiveness of international aid for diarrheal disease control and potential for future impact," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:40:y:1995:i:10:p:s1-s30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .