More resources better health? A cross-national perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roll, Kathrin, 2012. "The influence of regional health care structures on delay in diagnosis of rare diseases: The case of Marfan Syndrome," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 119-127.
- Kaushal, Kaushalendra Kumar & F Ram, Faujdar Ram & Abhishek, Abhishek Singh, 2013. "Public Spending on Health and Childhood Mortality in India," MPRA Paper 48680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansour Farahani & S. V. Subramanian & David Canning, 2010.
"Effects of state-level public spending on health on the mortality probability in India,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1361-1376.
- Mansour Farahani & S. V. Subramanian & David Canning, 2009. "Effects of state-level public spending on health on the mortality probability in India," PGDA Working Papers 5009, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:87-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liebert, H. & MÃ¤der, B., 2016. "Marginal effects of physician coverage on infant and disease mortality," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 91 - Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes in Africa," Working Paper Series 2304, African Development Bank.
- Malik, Sadia Mariam & Janjua, Yasin, 2010. "Geography, Institutions and Human Development: A Cross-Country Investigation Using Bayesian Model Averaging," MPRA Paper 24612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liebert, Helge & Mäder, Beatrice, 2017. "The impact of regional health care coverage on infant mortality and disease incidence," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168103, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Md. Emaj Uddin, 2017. "Family Demographic Mechanisms Linking of Socioeconomic Status to Subjective Physical Health in Rural Bangladesh," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 1263-1279, February.
- Dov Chernichovsky & Arkady Bolotin & David Leeuw, 2003. "A fuzzy logic approach toward solving the analytic enigma of health system financing," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 4(3), pages 158-175, September.
- ATAKE, Esso - Hanam, 2014.
"Financement Public des dépenses de santé et survie infantile au Togo
[Public funding of health expenditure and infant survival in Togo]," MPRA Paper 59320, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Oct 2014.
- Gebregziabher, Fiseha & Nino-Zarazua, Miguel, 2014. "Social spending and aggregate welfare in developing and transition economies," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dov Chernichovsky, 2001. "A Fuzzy Logic Approach Toward Solving the Analytic Maze of Health System Financing," NBER Working Papers 8470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carolyn Moehling & Melissa Thomasson, 2014. "Saving Babies: The Impact of Public Education Programs on Infant Mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(2), pages 367-386, April.
- Carolyn M. Moehling & Melissa A. Thomasson, 2012. "Saving Babies: The Contribution of Sheppard-Towner to the Decline in Infant Mortality in the 1920s," NBER Working Papers 17996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marwa Farag & A. Nandakumar & Stanley Wallack & Dominic Hodgkin & Gary Gaumer & Can Erbil, 2013. "Health expenditures, health outcomes and the role of good governance," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 33-52, March.
- Reibling, Nadine, 2013. "The international performance of healthcare systems in population health: Capabilities of pooled cross-sectional time series methods," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 122-132.
- McGuire, James W., 2006. "Basic health care provision and under-5 mortality: A Cross-National study of developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 405-425, March.
- Liebert, Helge & Mäder, Beatrice, 2016. "The impact of regional health care coverage on infant mortality and disease incidence," Economics Working Paper Series 1620, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 91 - Health Expenditures and Health Outcomes in Africa," Working Paper Series 2224, African Development Bank.
- Audrey Verdier‐Chouchane & Karagueuzian Charlotte, 2016. "Working Paper 239 - Concept and measure of inclusive health across countries," Working Paper Series 2347, African Development Bank.
- Biswajit Maitra & C.K. Mukhopadhyay, 2012. "Public spending on education, health care and economic growth in selected countries of Asia and the Pacific," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 19(2), pages 19-48, December.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Verhoeven, Marijn & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2002. "The effectiveness of government spending on education and health care in developing and transition economies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 717-737, November.
- Filmer, Deon & Pritchett, Lant, 1997. "Child mortality and public spending on health : how much does money matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1864, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordshealth care resources socioeconomic resources health status infant mortality cross-national;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:34:y:1992:i:8:p:837-842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.