Implicit influences of Christian religious representations on dictator and prisoner's dilemma game decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel J. Benjamin & James J. Choi & Geoffrey Fisher, 2016. "Religious Identity and Economic Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 617-637, October.
- Boschini, Anne & Muren, Astri & Persson, Mats, 2012. "Constructing gender differences in the economics lab," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 741-752.
- David Fielding & Stephen Knowles & Kirsten Robertson, 2017. "Alcohol Expenditure, Generosity and Empathy," Working Papers 1711, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2017.
- Alain Cohn & Michel André Maréchal, 2016. "Priming in economics," ECON - Working Papers 226, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ola Andersson & Marieke Huysentruyt & Topi Miettinen & Ute Stephan, 2017.
"Person–Organization Fit and Incentives: A Causal Test,"
INFORMS, vol. 63(1), pages 73-96, January.
- Andersson, Ola & Huysentruyt, Marieke & Miettinen, Topi & Stephan, Ute, 2014. "Person-Organization Fit and Incentives: A Causal Test," Working Paper Series 1010, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:kap:expeco:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10683-016-9498-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ola Andersson & Topi Miettinen & Kaisa Hytönen & Magnus Johannesson & Ute Stephan, 2017. "Subliminal influence on generosity," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 20(3), pages 531-555, September.
- Rommel Salvador & Altaf Merchant & Elizabeth Alexander, 2014. "Faith and Fair Trade: The Moderating Role of Contextual Religious Salience," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 353-371, May.
More about this item
KeywordsReligion Priming Dictator game Prisoner' s dilemma game;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:40:y:2011:i:3:p:242-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .