Suicide intention and suicide prevention: an economic perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Altinanahtar, Alper & Halicioglu, Ferda, 2009. "A Dynamic Econometric Study of Suicides in Turkey," MPRA Paper 15568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomoya Suzuki, 2008. "Economic Modelling Of Suicide Under Income Uncertainty: For Better Understanding Of Middle-Aged Suicide ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 296-310, September.
- Lee, Li Way, 2009. "Living will: Ruminations of an economist," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 25-30, January.
- Sari, Nazmi & de Castro, Sahily & Newman, Frederick L. & Mills, Gerry, 2008. "Should we invest in suicide prevention programs," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 262-275, February.
- Altinanahtar, Alper & Halicioglu, Ferda, 2009. "A dynamic econometric model of suicides in Turkey," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 903-907, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:30:y:2001:i:5:p:453-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.