Business formation -- a network approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kodithuwakku, Sarath S. & Rosa, Peter, 2002. "The entrepreneurial process and economic success in a constrained environment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 431-465, September.
- Fortunato Michael W-P & Alter Theodore R, 2011. "The Individual-Institutional-Opportunity Nexus: An Integrated Framework for Analyzing Entrepreneurship Development," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Erica Field & Seema Jayachandran & Rohini Pande & Natalia Rigol, 2016.
"Friendship at Work: Can Peer Effects Catalyze Female Entrepreneurship?,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 125-153, May.
- Erica Field & Seema Jayachandran & Rohini Pande & Natalia Rigol, 2015. "Friendship at Work: Can Peer Effects Catalyze Female Entrepreneurship?," NBER Working Papers 21093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Field, Erica & Jayachandran, Seema & Pande, Rohini & Rigol, Natalia, 2015. "Friendship at Work: Can Peer Effects Catalyze Female Entrepreneurship?," Working Paper Series rwp15-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Francesco Saverio Massari & Maria Teresa Riggio & Donato Calace, 2015. "Legal and Managerial Implications of the Italian ‘Contratto Di Rete’," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 10(2), pages 131-148.
- Hien Thu Tran & Enrico Santarelli, 2014.
"Capital constraints and the performance of entrepreneurial firms in Vietnam,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 827-864.
- Hien Thu Tran & Enrico Santarelli, 2013. "Capital Constraints and the Performance of Entrepreneurial Firms in Vietnam," Working Paper series 32_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3652-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Gérard Dokou, 2006. "L’innovation en PME le role de l’accompagnement managerial et industriel innovation and SMES the role of managerial and industrial accompaniment," Working Papers 126, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Enrico Santarelli & Hien Tran, 2013.
"The interplay of human and social capital in shaping entrepreneurial performance: the case of Vietnam,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 435-458, February.
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2012. "The Interplay of Human and Social Capital in Shaping Entrepreneurial Performance: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers wp803, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Susan Ramezanpour & Seyran Amiriyan & Ali Naghi Mosleh Shirazy, 2014. "Investigation of the Relationship between Entrepreneurial Opportunity Recognition and Entrepreneurial Capitals," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(5), pages 598-613, May.
- Demirgil, Hakan & Karaoz, Murat & Baptista, Rui & Sungur, Onur, 2011. "Networking Activities and Growth of Newly Founded Firms under Incubation," MPRA Paper 46575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fortunato Michael W-P & McLaughlin Diane K., 2012. "Interaction and Purpose in Highly Entrepreneurial Communities," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Spilling, Olav R., 1996. "The entrepreneurial system: On entrepreneurship in the context of a mega-event," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 91-103, May.
- Claudia Alvarez & David Urbano, 2008. "Entorno e Iniciativa Emprendedora: una Perspectiva Institucional," Working Papers 0807, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Dec 2008.
- Newbert, Scott L. & Tornikoski, Erno T. & Quigley, Narda R., 2013. "Exploring the evolution of supporter networks in the creation of new organizations," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 281-298.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:331-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10961-017-9581-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tornikoski, Erno T. & Newbert, Scott L., 2007. "Exploring the determinants of organizational emergence: A legitimacy perspective," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 311-335, March.
- Andersen, Poul Houman, 2006. "Listening to the global grapevine: SME export managers' personal contacts as a vehicle for export information generation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 81-96, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8470 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9134-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Dudek, Michał, 0. "Przedsiębiorczość W Agrobiznesie – Perspektywa Strukturalna," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 2.
- Bollingtoft, Anne & Ulhoi, John P., 2005. "The networked business incubator--leveraging entrepreneurial agency?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 265-290, March.
- Sinnathurai VIJAYAKUMAR, 2013. "Growth and Issues of Small and Medium Enterprises in Post conflict Jaffna Sri Lanka," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 38-53, June.
- Mastura JAAFAR & Abdul-Rashid ABDUL-AZIZ & Muhammad-Hijas SAHARI, 2009. "The Use Of Social Network Theory On Entrepreneur’S Linkages Development," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(1S), pages 101-119, April.
- Claudia Álvarez & David Urbano & José Amorós, 2014. "GEM research: achievements and challenges," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 445-465, March.
More about this item
KeywordsVenture entrepreneur personal network organizing context;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:scaman:v:4:y:1988:i:3-4:p:83-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/872/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.