Tracking areas of strategic importance using scientometric journal mappings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rezaeian, M. & Montazeri, H. & Loonen, R.C.G.M., 2017. "Science foresight using life-cycle analysis, text mining and clustering: A case study on natural ventilation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 270-280.
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0660-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Gauthier, Elaine, 1996. "The evaluation of national performance in selected priority areas using scientometric methods," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 431-450, May.
- repec:spr:scient:v:53:y:2002:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1014892106059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Rafols, Ismael, 2012. "Interactive overlays: A new method for generating global journal maps from Web-of-Science data," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 318-332.
- repec:spr:scient:v:91:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0589-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:70:y:2007:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-007-0304-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rotolo, Daniele & Hicks, Diana & Martin, Ben R., 2015. "What is an emerging technology?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1827-1843.
- repec:spr:scient:v:93:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0732-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ogawa, Takaya & Kajikawa, Yuya, 2015. "Assessing the industrial opportunity of academic research with patent relatedness: A case study on polymer electrolyte fuel cells," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 469-475.
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0204-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0917-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:54:y:2002:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1015632520964 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Ping & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2006. "The emergence of China as a leading nation in science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-104, February.
- Ismael Rafols & Alan Porter & Loet Leydesdorff, 2009. "Overlay Maps of Science: a New Tool for Research Policy," SPRU Working Paper Series 179, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- repec:spr:scient:v:78:y:2009:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-008-1830-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Kaplan & Keyvan Vakili, 2015. "The double-edged sword of recombination in breakthrough innovation," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(10), pages 1435-1457, October.
- repec:spr:scient:v:70:y:2007:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-007-0308-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0294-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:23:y:1994:i:2:p:217-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .