The measurement of technical performance of innovations by technometrics and its impact on established technology indicators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:70:y:2007:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-007-0309-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Hagedoorn, John & Cloodt, Myriam, 2003. "Measuring innovative performance: is there an advantage in using multiple indicators?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1365-1379, September.
- repec:spr:scient:v:98:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1120-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Stehrer & Julia Wörz, 2003. "Technological convergence and trade patterns," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(2), pages 191-219, June.
- Grupp, Hariolf & Schubert, Torben, 2010. "Review and new evidence on composite innovation indicators for evaluating national performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 67-78, February.
- repec:spr:scient:v:49:y:2000:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1005609224740 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Ricciuti & Roberto Sandonà, 2013. "Geografia dei distretti industriali e dei brevetti: il caso vicentino," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 181-200.
- Janger, Jürgen & Schubert, Torben & Andries, Petra & Rammer, Christian & Hoskens, Machteld, 2017.
"The EU 2020 innovation indicator: A step forward in measuring innovation outputs and outcomes?,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 30-42.
- Janger, Jürgen & Schubert, Torben & Andries, Petra & Rammer, Christian & Hoskens, Machteld, 2016. "The EU 2020 innovation indicator: A step forward in measuring innovation outputs and outcomes?," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jürgen Janger & Torben Schubert & Petra Andries & Christian Rammer & Machteld Hoskens, 2016. "The EU 2020 Innovation Indicator. A Step Forward in Measuring Innovation Outputs and Outcomes?," WIFO Working Papers 529, WIFO.
- Xia Fan & Wenjie Liu & Guilong Zhu, 2017. "Scientific linkage and technological innovation capabilities: international comparisons of patenting in the solar energy industry," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(1), pages 117-138, April.
- Rotolo, Daniele & Hicks, Diana & Martin, Ben R., 2015. "What is an emerging technology?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1827-1843.
- Keld Laursen, 2015. "Revealed comparative advantage and the alternatives as measures of international specialization," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 99-115, June.
- Hagedoorn, John & Duysters, Geert, 2000.
"The Effect of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Technological Performance of Companies in a High-tech Environment,"
010, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Duysters, G. & Hagedoorn, J., 2000. "The effect of mergers and acquisitions on the technological performance of companies in a high-tech environment," Working Papers 00.04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Keld Laursen, 1998. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and the Alternatives as Measures of International Specialisation," DRUID Working Papers 98-30, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Sam Fankhauser & Alex Bowen & Raphael Calel & Antoine Dechezlepr�tre & David Grover & James Rydge & Misato Sato, 2012.
"Who will win the green race? In search of environmental competitiveness and innovation,"
GRI Working Papers
94, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Bowen, Alex & Calel, Raphael & Dechezlepretre, Antoine & Grover, David & Rydge, James & Sato, Misato, 2013. "Who will win the green race? In search of environmental competitiveness and innovation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50962, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger & René Söllner, 2012.
"Product quality, product price, and share dynamics in the German compact car market,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 1085-1115, October.
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krüger & Rene Söllner, 2010. "Product Quality, Product Price, and Share Dynamics in the German Compact Car Market," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Blind, Knut & Grupp, Hariolf, 1999. "Interdependencies between the science and technology infrastructure and innovation activities in German regions: empirical findings and policy consequences," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 451-468, June.
- Christ, Julian P. & Rukwid, Ralf, 2012. "Innovationspotentiale in Baden-Württemberg: Branchenspezifische Forschungs- und Entwicklungsaktivität, regionales Patentaufkommen und Beschäftigungsstruktur," FZID Discussion Papers 46-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Eric J. Iversen, "undated". "A patent share and citation analysis of knowledge bases and interactions in the Norwegian innovation system," STEP Working paper series A0799, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0843-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia WÃ¶rz, 2005.
"Skill Intensity in Foreign Trade and Economic Growth,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 117-144, March.
- Julia Wörz, 2003. "Skill Intensity in Foreign Trade and Economic Growth," wiiw Working Papers 25, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Julia Woerz, 2004. "Skill Intensity in Foreign Trade and Economic Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-059/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hung, Shih-Chang & Tu, Min-Fen, 2014. "Is small actually big? The chaos of technological change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1227-1238.
- Ozer, Muammer, 2007. "Reducing the demand uncertainties at the fuzzy-front-end of developing new online services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1372-1387, November.
- Fabio Bertoni & Massimo Colombo & Anita Quas, 2015. "The patterns of venture capital investment in Europe," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 543-560, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:23:y:1994:i:2:p:175-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.