The economic impact of industry-funded university R&D
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- David B. Audretsch & Dennis P. Leyden & Albert N. Link, 2013.
"Universities as research partners in publicly supported entrepreneurial firms,"
Chapters,in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 12, pages 175-192
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David B. Audretsch & Dennis P. Leyden & Albert N. Link, 2012. "Universities as research partners in publicly supported entrepreneurial firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5-6), pages 529-545, December.
- Audretsch, David B. & Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Universities as Research Partners in Publicly Supported Entrepreneurial Firms," UNCG Economics Working Papers 12-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Aurora Teixeira & Joana Costa, 2006. "What Type of Firm Forges Closer Innovation Linkages with Portuguese Universities?," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 24, pages 22-47, December.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Joana Costa, 2006. "What type of firm forges closer innovation linkages with Portuguese Universities?," FEP Working Papers 207, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tugrul Daim & Dilek Ozdemir, 2015. "Impact of US Economic Crises on University Research and Development Investments," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(1), pages 13-27, March.
- Martin, Fernand, 1998. "The economic impact of Canadian university R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 677-687, November.
- Hagedoorn, John & Link, Albert N. & Vonortas, Nicholas S., 2000. "Research partnerships1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 567-586, April.
- Kamilia Loukil, 2016. "Innovation Policy and R&D Efficiency in Emerging Countries: a Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 2(3), pages 165-192.
- G. Cameron, 1996. "Innovation and economic growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20685, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- G Cameron, 1996. "Innovation and Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0277, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Amnon Frenkel & Eran Leck, 2006. "Investments in Higher Education and the Economic Performance of OECD Member Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p153, European Regional Science Association.
- Guerrero, Maribel & Cunningham, James A. & Urbano, David, 2015. "Economic impact of entrepreneurial universities’ activities: An exploratory study of the United Kingdom," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 748-764.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2003. "Universities as Research Partners," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 485-491, May.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2000. "Universities as Research Partners," NBER Working Papers 7643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Browyn H. & Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2000. "Universities as Research Partners," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1np920r9, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, Albert N. Link and John T. Scott., 2000. "Universities as Research Partners," Economics Working Papers E00-276, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn & Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2010. "Universities as Research Partners," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2001. "Universities as Research Partners," Development and Comp Systems 0012001, EconWPA.
- C. O'Carroll & Colm Harmon & Lisa Farrell, 2006. "The economic and social impact of higher education," Open Access publications 10197/672, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ainurul Rosli & Federica Rossi, 2014. "Explaining the gap between policy aspirations and implementation: The case of university knowledge transfer policy in the United Kingdom," Working Papers 20, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Dec 2014.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13785 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1999. "Public research and industrial innovations in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 397-422, April.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1998. "Public research and industrial innovations in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:19:y:1990:i:4:p:349-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed