R&D, patenting and innovative activities : A statistical exploration
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Armando Silva & Ana Paula Africano & Oscar Afonso, 2009. "Which Portuguese firms are more innovative? The importance of multinationals and exporters," FEP Working Papers 326, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Frietsch, Rainer & Neuhäusler, Peter & Rothengatter, Oliver, 2012. "Patent Applications – Structures, Trends and Recent Developments," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 8-2012, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 1999.
"Do innovative activities matter to small firms in non-R&D-intensive industries? An application to export performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 819-832, November.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI, 1998. "Do innovative activities matter to small firms in non-R&D-intensive industries? An application to export performances," Working Papers 109, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Han, Junghee & Heshmati, Almas, 2015. "Innovation and SMEs Patent Propensity in Korea," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 395, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Han, Junghee & Heshmati, Almas, 2015. "Innovation and SMEs Patent Propensity in Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 8790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spr:scient:v:111:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2311-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Neanidis, Kyriakos C., 2015. "Innovation, public capital, and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 252-275.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Innovation, Public Capital, and Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 135, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Ehud Zuscovitch, 1985. "La dynamique du développement des technologies : éléments d'un cadre conceptuel," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(5), pages 897-916.
- Daniels, Peter L., 1996. "Technology investment and growth in economic welfare," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1243-1266, July.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2011. "To explore or to exploit? An empirical investigation of acquisitions by large incumbents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1217-1225.
- Scott Stern & Michael E. Porter & Jeffrey L. Furman, 2000. "The Determinants of National Innovative Capacity," NBER Working Papers 7876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière & Myra Mohnen, 2017. "International patent families: from application strategies to statistical indicators," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(2), pages 793-828, May.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Yann Ménière & Myra Mohnen, 2017. "International patent families: from application strategies to statistical indicators," GRI Working Papers 264, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Neuhäusler, Peter & Rothengatter, Oliver & Frietsch, Rainer, 2014. "Patent Applications – Structures, Trends and Recent Developments 2013," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 4-2014, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & David L. Rigby, 2015. "The geography and evolution of complex knowledge," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1502, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2015.
- Neuhäusler, Peter & Rothengatter, Oliver & Frietsch, Rainer, 2016. "Patent Applications – Structures, Trends and Recent Developments 2015," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 4-2016, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Christian de Bresson, 1989. "Les pôles technologiques du développement : vers un concept opérationnel," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(118), pages 245-270.
- Argentino Pessoa & Mario Silva, 2006. "Patterns of R&D and Growth Performance: Can a Technological Follower Be Converted Into an Economic Leader?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p710, European Regional Science Association.
- Frietsch, Rainer & Schmoch, Ulrich & Neuhäusler, Peter & Rothengatter, Oliver, 2010. "Patent Applications – Structures, Trends and Recent Developments 2010," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 9-2010, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:11:y:1982:i:1:p:33-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed