Empirical analysis of water market institutions: The 1991 California water market
No abstract is available for this item.
- Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M. & Park, Geoff & Alexander, Jennifer, 2013.
"Improving environmental decisions: A transaction-costs story,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 244-252.
- Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M. & Park, Geoff & Alexander, Jennifer, 2012. "Improving environmental decisions: a transaction-costs story," Working Papers 125851, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Crase, Lin & Dollery, Brian & Lockwood, Michael, 2001. "Towards an Understanding of Static Transaction Costs in the NSW Permanent Water Market: An Application of Choice Modelling," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125588, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Williamson, Brendon & Villano, Renato A. & Fleming, Euan M., 2008. "Structuring Exotic Options Contracts on Water to Improve the Efficiency of Resource Allocation in the Water Spot Market," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 5992, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hanak, Ellen, 2003. "Stopping The Drain: Third-Party Resistance To Water Marketing In California," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22099, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hansen, Kristiana, 2010. "Water Markets and Water Rights Markets in the Western United States," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02).
- Johannus Janmaat, 2011. "Water Markets, Licenses, and Conservation: Some Implications," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(1), pages 145-159.
- Garrick, Dustin & Whitten, Stuart M. & Coggan, Anthea, 2013. "Understanding the evolution and performance of water markets and allocation policy: A transaction costs analysis framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 195-205.
- Skurray, James H. & Roberts, E.J. & Pannell, David J., 2013. "Hydrological challenges to groundwater trading: lessons from south-west Western Australia," Working Papers 161073, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- McCann, Laura & Colby, Bonnie & Easter, K. William & Kasterine, Alexander & Kuperan, K.V., 2005. "Transaction cost measurement for evaluating environmental policies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 527-542, March.
- Skurray, James H., 2015. "The scope for collective action in a large groundwater basin: An institutional analysis of aquifer governance in Western Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 128-140.
- Easter, K. William, 1996. "MARKET APPROACHES TO WATER ALLOCATION: WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED?; Proceedings of the Fifth Joint Conference on Agriculture, Food, and the Environment, June 17-18, 1996, Padova, Italy," Working Papers 14428, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Chaudhry, Anita M. & Fairbanks, Dean H.K. & Caldwell, Alyssa, 2015. "Determinants of Water Sales During Droughts: Evidence from Rice Farm-Level Data in California," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205446, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hansen, Kristiana & Howitt, Richard E. & Williams, Jeffrey C., 2006. "Implementing Options Markets in California To Manage Water Supply Uncertainty," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21218, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- McCann, Laura M.J. & Easter, K. William, 1998. "Estimating Transaction Costs Of Alternative Policies To Reduce Phosphorous Pollution In The Minnesota River," Staff Papers 13919, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Li Zhang & Shao Jia & Chi Leung & Li Guo, 2013. "An Analysis on the Transaction Costs of Water Markets under DPA and UPA Auctions," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 27(2), pages 475-484, January.
- Deng, Xiaohong & Xu, Zhongmin & Song, Xiaoyu & Zhou, Jian, 2017. "Transaction costs associated with agricultural water trading in the Heihe River Basin, Northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 186(C), pages 29-39.
- Dustin Garrick & Bruce Aylward, 2012. "Transaction Costs and Institutional Performance in Market-Based Environmental Water Allocation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 536-560.
- repec:ags:ubzefd:148054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dridi, Chokri & Khanna, Madhu, 2003. "Efficacy Of Water Trading Under Asymmetric Information And Implications For Technology Adoption," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22140, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Aillery, Marcel P. & Gollehon, Noel R. & Schaible, Glenn D. & Roberts, Michael J. & Quinby, William, 2004. "Policy Directions To Mitigate Water-Supply Risk In Irrigated Agriculture: A Federal Perspective," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19925, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Crase, Lin & O'Reilly, Leo & Dollery, Brian, 2000. "Water markets as a vehicle for water reform: the case of New South Wales," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(2), June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:16:y:1994:i:4:p:357-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.