A feasibility study of a zero energy home in Newfoundland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Ascione & Nicola Bianco & Rosa Francesca De Masi & Maria Dousi & S. Hionidis & S. Kaliakos & Elena Mastrapostoli & Michael Nomikos & Mattheos Santamouris & Afroditi Synnefa & Giuseppe Peter V, 2017. "Design and performance analysis of a zero-energy settlement in Greece," International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 141-161.
- Ghaith, Ahmad F. & Epplin, Francis M. & Frazier, R. Scott, 2017. "Economics of household wind turbine grid-tied systems for five wind resource levels and alternative grid pricing rates," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 155-167.
- Liu, Gang & Rasul, M.G. & Amanullah, M.T.O. & Khan, M.M.K., 2012. "Techno-economic simulation and optimization of residential grid-connected PV system for the Queensland climate," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 146-155.
- GhaffarianHoseini, AmirHosein & Dahlan, Nur Dalilah & Berardi, Umberto & GhaffarianHoseini, Ali & Makaremi, Nastaran & GhaffarianHoseini, Mahdiar, 2013. "Sustainable energy performances of green buildings: A review of current theories, implementations and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-17.
- Yu, Jiawen & Jiang, Yiqiang & Yan, Yanqiu, 2019. "A simulation study on heat recovery of data center: A case study in Harbin, China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 154-173.
- Kosai, Shoki & Yamasue, Eiji, 2018. "Cost-security analysis dedicated for the off-grid electricity system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 871-879.
- Manfren, Massimiliano & Caputo, Paola & Costa, Gaia, 2011. "Paradigm shift in urban energy systems through distributed generation: Methods and models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1032-1048, April.
- Bahramara, S. & Moghaddam, M. Parsa & Haghifam, M.R., 2016. "Optimal planning of hybrid renewable energy systems using HOMER: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 609-620.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2010. "A review of computer tools for analysing the integration of renewable energy into various energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1059-1082, April.
- Ghaith, Ahmad & Epplin, Francis & Frazier, R. Scott, 2016. "Cost of Oklahoma Grid-tied Solar Panel and Wind Turbine Systems for a Representative Household," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229820, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fahd Diab & Hai Lan & Lijun Zhang & Salwa Ali, 2015. "An Environmentally-Friendly Tourist Village in Egypt Based on a Hybrid Renewable Energy System––Part Two: A Net Zero Energy Tourist Village," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-17, July.
- Padrón, Isidro & Avila, Deivis & Marichal, Graciliano N. & Rodríguez, José A., 2019. "Assessment of Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems to supplied energy to Autonomous Desalination Systems in two islands of the Canary Archipelago," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 221-230.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2008. "Feasibility analysis of stand-alone renewable energy supply options for a large hotel," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1475-1490.
- Lacko, R. & Drobnič, B. & Mori, M. & Sekavčnik, M. & Vidmar, M., 2014. "Stand-alone renewable combined heat and power system with hydrogen technologies for household application," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 164-170.
- Peng, Changhai & Huang, Lu & Liu, Jianxun & Huang, Ying, 2015. "Energy performance evaluation of a marketable net-zero-energy house: Solark I at Solar Decathlon China 2013," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 136-149.
- Dalton, G.J. & Lockington, D.A. & Baldock, T.E., 2009. "Case study feasibility analysis of renewable energy supply options for small to medium-sized tourist accommodations," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1134-1144.
- Erdinc, O. & Uzunoglu, M., 2012. "Optimum design of hybrid renewable energy systems: Overview of different approaches," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 1412-1425.
- Alrashed, Farajallah & Asif, Muhammad, 2015. "Analysis of critical climate related factors for the application of zero-energy homes in Saudi Arabia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1395-1403.
- Rosiek, Sabina & Batlles, Francisco Javier, 2013. "Renewable energy solutions for building cooling, heating and power system installed in an institutional building: Case study in southern Spain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 147-168.
- Mansi Jain & Thomas Hoppe & Hans Bressers, 2017. "A Governance Perspective on Net Zero Energy Building Niche Development in India: The Case of New Delhi," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-22, August.
- Allik, Alo & Märss, Maido & Uiga, Jaanus & Annuk, Andres, 2016. "Optimization of the inverter size for grid-connected residential wind energy systems with peak shaving," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1116-1125.
- Shoki Kosai & Chia Kwang Tan & Eiji Yamasue, 2018. "Evaluating Power Reliability Dedicated for Sudden Disruptions: Its Application to Determine Capacity on the Basis of Energy Security," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-18, June.
- Ma, Wei Wu & Rasul, M.G. & Liu, Gang & Li, Min & Tan, Xiao Hui, 2016. "Climate change impacts on techno-economic performance of roof PV solar system in Australia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 430-438.
More about this item
KeywordsZero energy home; Green building; Wind energy conversion systems; Renewable energy systems; Simulation and control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:29:y:2004:i:2:p:277-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.