Heating and cooling of a hospital using solar energy coupled with seasonal thermal energy storage in an aquifer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stritih, Uros & Osterman, Eneja & Evliya, Hunay & Butala, Vincenc & Paksoy, Halime, 2013. "Exploiting solar energy potential through thermal energy storage in Slovenia and Turkey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 442-461.
- Xiao, Xiao & Jiang, Zhenjiao & Owen, Daniel & Schrank, Christoph, 2016. "Numerical simulation of a high-temperature aquifer thermal energy storage system coupled with heating and cooling of a thermal plant in a cold region, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 443-456.
- Pinel, Patrice & Cruickshank, Cynthia A. & Beausoleil-Morrison, Ian & Wills, Adam, 2011. "A review of available methods for seasonal storage of solar thermal energy in residential applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 3341-3359, September.
- Yan, Chengchu & Shi, Wenxing & Li, Xianting & Zhao, Yang, 2016. "Optimal design and application of a compound cold storage system combining seasonal ice storage and chilled water storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 1-11.
- Kun Sang Lee, 2010. "A Review on Concepts, Applications, and Models of Aquifer Thermal Energy Storage Systems," Energies, MDPI, vol. 3(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Kim, Jongchan & Lee, Youngmin & Yoon, Woon Sang & Jeon, Jae Soo & Koo, Min-Ho & Keehm, Youngseuk, 2010. "Numerical modeling of aquifer thermal energy storage system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4955-4965.
- Kastner, O. & Norden, B. & Klapperer, S. & Park, S. & Urpi, L. & Cacace, M. & Blöcher, G., 2017. "Thermal solar energy storage in Jurassic aquifers in Northeastern Germany: A simulation study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 290-306.
- Puupponen, Salla & Mikkola, Valtteri & Ala-Nissila, Tapio & Seppälä, Ari, 2016. "Novel microstructured polyol–polystyrene composites for seasonal heat storage," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 172(C), pages 96-106.
- Parameshwaran, R. & Kalaiselvam, S. & Harikrishnan, S. & Elayaperumal, A., 2012. "Sustainable thermal energy storage technologies for buildings: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2394-2433.
- Liu, Xueling & Wang, Yuanming & Li, Shuai & Jiang, Xin & Fu, Weijuan, 2020. "The influence of reinjection and hydrogeological parameters on thermal energy storage in brine aquifer," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 278(C).
- Guelpa, Elisa & Verda, Vittorio, 2019. "Thermal energy storage in district heating and cooling systems: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 252(C), pages 1-1.
- Fahid Riaz & Muhammad Abdul Qyyum & Awais Bokhari & Jiří Jaromír Klemeš & Muhammad Usman & Muhammad Asim & Muhammad Rizwan Awan & Muhammad Imran & Moonyong Lee, 2021. "Design and Energy Analysis of a Solar Desiccant Evaporative Cooling System with Built-In Daily Energy Storage," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(9), pages 1-17, April.
- Alice Mugnini & Gianluca Coccia & Fabio Polonara & Alessia Arteconi, 2019. "Potential of District Cooling Systems: A Case Study on Recovering Cold Energy from Liquefied Natural Gas Vaporization," Energies, MDPI, vol. 12(15), pages 1-13, August.
- Gang, Wenjie & Wang, Shengwei & Xiao, Fu & Gao, Dian-ce, 2016. "District cooling systems: Technology integration, system optimization, challenges and opportunities for applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 253-264.
- Michael Lanahan & Paulo Cesar Tabares-Velasco, 2017. "Seasonal Thermal-Energy Storage: A Critical Review on BTES Systems, Modeling, and System Design for Higher System Efficiency," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-24, May.
- Fleuchaus, Paul & Godschalk, Bas & Stober, Ingrid & Blum, Philipp, 2018. "Worldwide application of aquifer thermal energy storage – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 861-876.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy conservation; Aquifer thermal energy storage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:19:y:2000:i:1:p:117-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.