Review of: Urban economics and real estate: Theory and policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boehm, Thomas P. & Schlottmann, Alan M., 2004. "The dynamics of race, income, and homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 113-130, January.
- Levin, Laurence, 1998. "Are assets fungible?: Testing the behavioral theory of life-cycle savings," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 59-83, July.
- Wojciech Kopczuk & Joseph P. Lupton, 2007.
"To Leave or Not to Leave: The Distribution of Bequest Motives,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(1), pages 207-235.
- Wojciech Kopczuk & Joseph P. Lupton, 2004. "To leave or not to leave: the distribution of bequest motives," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wojciech Kopczuk & Joseph Lupton, 2005. "To Leave or Not To Leave: The Distribution of Bequest Motives," NBER Working Papers 11767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1990. "But They Don't Want to Reduce Housing Equity," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 13-32 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juster, F. Thomas & Smith, James P. & Stafford, Frank, 1999. "The measurement and structure of household wealth," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 253-275, June.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Zoë Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2010.
"Housing Price Volatility and Downsizing in Later Life,"
NBER Chapters,in: Research Findings in the Economics of Aging, pages 337-379
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Zoë Oldfield & James P. Smith, 2007. "Housing Price Volatility and Downsizing in Later Life," NBER Working Papers 13496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McGarry, Kathleen, 1999. "Inter vivos transfers and intended bequests," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 321-351, September.
- Jones, Lawrence D., 1997. "The Tenure Transition Decision For Elderly Homeowners," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 243-263, March.
- Peter G. VanderHart, 1994. "An Empirical Analysis of the Housing Decisions of Older Homeowners," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 205-233.
- Bostic, Raphael & Gabriel, Stuart & Painter, Gary, 2009. "Housing wealth, financial wealth, and consumption: New evidence from micro data," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 79-89, January.
- James D. Shilling & Isaac F. Megbolugbe & J. Sa-Aadu, 1995. "Who Never Trades Down? An Empirical Analysis of Elderly Housing Behavior," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 95-02, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Lina Walker, 2004. "Elderly Households and Housing Wealth: Do They Use It or Lose It?," Working Papers wp070, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Glenn B. Canner & Karen E. Dynan & Wayne Passmore, 2002. "Mortgage refinancing in 2001 and early 2002," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Dec, pages 469-481.
- Artle, Roland & Varaiya, Pravin, 1978. "Life cycle consumption and homeownership," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 38-58, June.
- Hurd, Michael D, 1990. "Research on the Elderly: Economic Status, Retirement, and Consumption and Saving," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 565-637, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:39:y:2009:i:6:p:763-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.