A Review of Travel by Design: The Influence of Urban Form on Travel: Edited by Marlon G. Boarnet and Randall Crane (Oxford University Press 2001)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1997.
"Privatization and efficiency in a differentiated industry,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 1635-1654.
- de Palma, André & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1995. "Privatization and Efficiency in a Differentiated Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 1136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ANDERSON, S. P. & de PALMA, A. & THISSE, J.-F., 1997. "Privatization and efficiency in a differentiated industry," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1298, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ANDERSON, Simon & de PALMA, André & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1996. "Privatization and Efficiency in a Differentiated Industry," CORE Discussion Papers 1996045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anderson, S.P. & de Palma, A. & Thisse, J.F., 1995. "Privatization and Efficiency in a Differentiated Industry," Papers 9505, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Tore Nilssen & Lars Sørgard, 1998. "Time Schedule and Program Profile: TV News in Norway and Denmark," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 209-235, June.
- B. Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1975.
"The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 27-49.
- B.Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1972. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition," Working Papers 87, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nilssen, Tore, 1997.
"Sequential location when transportation costs are asymmetric,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 191-201, February.
- Nilssen, T., 1996. "Sequential Location when Transportation Costs Are Asymmetric," Memorandum 36/1996, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1985. "First Mover and Second Mover Advantages," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 649-653, October.
- Roger Ware, 1986. "A Model of Public Enterprise with Entry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(4), pages 642-655, November.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Marchand, Maurice & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1991. "Mixed oligopoly with differentiated products," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 43-53, March.
- C. Leigh Anderson, 1992. "Canadian Content Laws and Programming Diversity," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 18(2), pages 166-175, June.
- Cancian, Maria & Bills, Angela & Bergstrom, Theodore, 1995. "Hotelling Location Problems with Directional Constraints: An Application to Television News Scheduling," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 121-124, March.
- Massimo Motta & Michele Polo, 1997. "Concentration and public policies in the broadcasting industry: the future of television," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(25), pages 293-334, October.
- de Fraja, Giovanni & Delbono, Flavio, 1989. "Alternative Strategies of a Public Enterprise in Oligopoly," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 302-311, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:32:y:2002:i:2:p:275-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.