Marginal tax rates and state economic growth
No abstract is available for this item.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1996. "Do state and local taxes affect relative state growth?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 18-36.
- Esteller-More, Alex & Sole-Olle, Albert, 2001.
"Vertical income tax externalities and fiscal interdependence: evidence from the US,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 247-272, April.
- Esteller-Moré, Álex & Solé-Ollé, Albert, 1999. "Vertical income tax externalities and fiscal interdependence: evidence from the US," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-28, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- W. Robert Reed, 2006. "The Robust Relationship Between Taxes and State Economic Growth," Working Papers in Economics 06/13, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Takumah, Wisdom, 2014. "Tax Revenue and Economic Growth in Ghana: A Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 58532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, David Han-Min, 2007. "Convergence tests on tax burden and economic growth among China, Taiwan and the OECD countries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 380(C), pages 278-286.
- Reed, W. Robert, 2008. "The Robust Relationship Between Taxes and U.S. State Income Growth," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 61(1), pages 57-80, March.
- Richard Funderburg & Timothy J. Bartik & Alan H. Peters & Peter S. Fisher, 2013. "The Impact Of Marginal Business Taxes On State Manufacturing," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 557-582, October.
- Richard Funderburg & Timothy J. Bartik & Alan H. Peters, "undated". "The Impact of Marginal Business Taxes on State Manufacturing," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles fbpfjrs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Decker, Christopher S. & Thompson, Eric C. & Wohar, Mark E., 2009. "Determinants of State Labor Productivity: The Changing Role of Density," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 39(1).
- Yamarik, Steven, 2000. "Can tax policy help explain state-level macroeconomic growth?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 211-215, August.
- W. Robert Reed, 2009. "The Determinants Of U.S. State Economic Growth: A Less Extreme Bounds Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 47(4), pages 685-700, October.
- W. Robert Reed, 2006. "The Determinants of U. S. State Economic Growth: A Less Extreme Bounds Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 06/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2002. "Tax Setting in a Federal System: The Case of Personal Income Taxation in Canada," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(3), pages 235-257, May.
- Alejandro Esteller & Albert Solé, 2001. "Tax Setting in a Federal System: The Case of Personal Income Taxation in Canada," Working Papers 2001/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Reed, W. Robert, 2006. "Democrats, republicans, and taxes: Evidence that political parties matter," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(4-5), pages 725-750, May.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2015. "Labor Income Tax and Output in a Panel of Central and Eastern European Countries: A Long-Run Perspective," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(1), pages 1-12, March.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. Robert Reed & Cynthia L. Rogers, 2006. "Tax Burden and the Mismeasurement of State Tax Policy," Public Finance Review, , vol. 34(4), pages 404-426, July.
- W. Robert Reed & Cynthia L. Rogers, 2005. "Tax Burden and the Mismeasurement of State Tax Policy," Public Economics 0505001, EconWPA.
- European Commission, 2010. "Tax Policy after the Crisis: Monitoring Tax Revenues and Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2010 Report," Taxation Papers 24, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- William Gbohoui & François Vaillancourt, 2016. "Sub-national Tax Policy and State Level Growth Dynamics: Evidence from U.S. States," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-13, CIRANO.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:24:y:1994:i:6:p:687-705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed