Urban subcenter formation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Yiu, C.Y. & Tam, C.S., 2007. "Housing price gradient with two workplaces -- An empirical study in Hong Kong," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 413-429, May.
- Smith, Tony E. & Zenou, Yves, 1997.
"Dual Labor Markets, Urban Unemployment, and Multicentric Cities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 185-214, September.
- Smith, T. E. & Zenou, Y., "undated". "Dual labor markets, urban unemployment, and multicentric cities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1283, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Smith, Tony E & Zenou, Yves, 1997. "Dual Labour Markets, Urban Unemployment and Multicentric Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 1566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- SMITH, Tony E. & ZENOU, Yves, 1996. "Dual Labor Markets, Urban Unemployment and Multicentric Cities," CORE Discussion Papers 1996018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Camille Hémet & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2016. "Next train to the polycentric city: The effect of railroads on subcenter formation," Working Papers XREAP2016-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2016.
- Miquel-Àngel Garcia-López & Camille Hémet & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2016. "Next train to the polycentric city: The effect of railroads on subcenter formation," Working Papers 2016/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Timothy, Darren & Wheaton, William C., 2001. "Intra-Urban Wage Variation, Employment Location, and Commuting Times," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 338-366, September.
- BOITEUX-ORAIN, Céline & HURIOT, Jean-Marie, 2001. "Modéliser la suburbanisation . Succès et limites de la microéconomie urbaine," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2001-02, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Daniel P. McMillen, 2003. "Employment subcenters in Chicago: past, present, and future," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 2-14.
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2005. "Optimal Commodity Taxation When Land and Structures Must Be Taxed at the Same Rate," Working Papers 0505, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2005. "Optimal Commodity Taxation when Land and Structures must be Taxed at the Same Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 1522, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Kenneth Small, 2013. "Endogenous Scheduling Preferences and Congestion," Working Papers 131403, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 1997. "On the Endogeneous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 337-357, May.
- Fujita, M. & Thisse, J.-F. & Zenou, Y., "undated". "On the endogeneous formation of secondary employment centers in a city," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1267, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, 1995. "On the Endogenous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City," CORE Discussion Papers 1995063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- McMillen, Daniel P. & Smith, Stefani C., 2003. "The number of subcenters in large urban areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 321-338, May.
- Genevieve Giuliano & Christian Redfearn, 2005. "Not all sprawl - Evolution of employment centers in Los Angeles, 1980 - 2000," ERSA conference papers ersa05p686, European Regional Science Association.
- Wheaton, William C., 2004. "Commuting, congestion, and employment dispersal in cities with mixed land use," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 417-438, May.
- Plaut, Pnina Ohanna & Plaut, Steven E., 1998. "Endogenous Identification of Multiple Housing Price Centers in Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 193-217, September.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Martin, Richard W., 1997. "Spatial mismatch: An equilibrium analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 693-714, November.
- Takahashi, Takaaki, 2014. "Location competition in an Alonso–Mills–Muth city," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 82-93.
- Alexander V. Sidorov, 2012. "Trade and Endogenous City Structure," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_015, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Song, Shunfeng, 1992. "Spatial Structure and Urban Commuting," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1962t3j6, University of California Transportation Center.
- Ghebreegziabiher Debrezion & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Effects of Railway Investments in a Polycentric City," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:21:y:1991:i:2:p:255-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed