A theorem on uniform taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatta, Tatsuo & Haltiwanger, John, 1986. "Tax Reform and Strong Substitutes," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(2), pages 303-315, June.
- Robert J. Barro, 1981. "On the Predictability of Tax-Rate Changes," NBER Working Papers 0636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Richter, Wolfram F & Sorensen, Peter Birch, 2000. "Optimal Taxation with Household Production," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 584-594, July.
- de Quatrebarbes, Céline & Boccanfuso, Dorothée & Savard, Luc, 2016. "Beyond representative households: The macro–micro impact analysis of VAT designs applied to Niger," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 76-92.
- Tomer Blumkin & Efraim Sadka, 2001. "Estate Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 558, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Smart, 1998. "Flat tax reform," Working Papers msmart-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Konishi, Hideo, 1995. "A Pareto-improving commodity tax reform under a smooth nonlinear income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 413-446, March.
- Odd E. Nygård & John T. Revesz, 2015. "Optimal indirect taxation and the uniformity debate: A review of theoretical results and empirical contributions," Discussion Papers 809, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Céline de Quatrebarbes & Luc Savard, 2011.
"Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The Case of Niger,"
Cahiers de recherche
11-04, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised 05 Dec 2015.
- Celine De Quatrebarbes & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard, 2015. "Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The case of Niger," Working Papers halshs-01151644, HAL.
- Céline DE QUATREBARBES & Luc SAVARD & Dorothée BOCCANFUSO, 2011. "Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The Case of Niger," Working Papers 201106, CERDI.
- Céline DE QUATREBARBES & Dorothée BOCCANFUSO & Luc SAVARD, 2015. "Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The case of Niger," Working Papers 201511, CERDI.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Celine De Quatrebarbes & Luc Savard, 2011. "Can the removal of VAT Exemptions support the Poor? The Case of Niger," Working Papers halshs-00577148, HAL.
- Besley, Timothy & Jewitt, Ian, 1995. "Uniform taxation and consumer preferences," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 73-84, September.
- Donald Bruce & William Fox & Matthew Murray, 2003. "To Tax Or Not To Tax? The Case Of Electronic Commerce," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 25-40, January.
- Michael Smart, 2002. "Reforming the Direct–Indirect Tax Mix," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(2), pages 143-155, March.
- Nakabayashi, Masanari, 2010. "Optimal tax rules and public sector efficiency with an externality in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 1028-1040, December.
- Michael Smart, 1997. "On the efficiency of uniform taxation in a many-consumer economy," Working Papers msmart-97-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- John Piggott & John Whalley, 2001.
"VAT Base Broadening, Self Supply, and the Informal Sector,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1084-1094, September.
- John Piggott & John Whalley, 1998. "VAT Base Broadening, Self Supply, and The Informal Sector," NBER Working Papers 6349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Junichi Minagawa & Thorsten Upmann, 2016. "Optimal Taxation under a Consumption Target," CESifo Working Paper Series 6067, CESifo Group Munich.
- Céline de Quatrebarbes & Savard Luc & Boccanfuso Dorothée, 2011. "Can the suppression of VAT exemption support the poor? The case of Niger," EcoMod2011 3227, EcoMod.
- Lars Thorlund-Petersen, 1987. "Optimality of a General Ad Valorem Tax," Discussion Papers 730, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Odd E. Nygard & John T. Revesz, 2016. "A literature review on optimal indirect taxation and the uniformity debate," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 218(3), pages 107-140, September.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1983. "The Theory of Optimum Deficits and Debt," NBER Working Papers 1232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Barbie & Claudia Hermeling, 2009. "The geometry of optimal taxation: a primal approach," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 129-155, April.
- Blumkin, Tomer & Sadka, Efraim, 2004. "Estate taxation with intended and accidental bequests," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 1-21, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:7:y:1977:i:3:p:387-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .