Time inconsistency and fiscal policy : Empirical analysis of U.S. States, 1969-89
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcela Eslava, 2011. "The Political Economy Of Fiscal Deficits: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 645-673, September.
- Peter Calcagno & Monica Escaleras, 2007.
"Party alternation, divided government, and fiscal performance within US States,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 111-128, February.
- Peter Calcagno & Monica Escaleras, 2006. "Party Alternation, Divided Government, and Fiscal Performance within U.S. States," Working Papers 06006, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University, revised Dec 2006.
- Marcela Eslava, 2006. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Policy: Survey," Research Department Publications 4487, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:36:y:2016:i:4:p:50-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jon Fiva & Gisle Natvik, 2013.
"Do re-election probabilities influence public investment?,"
Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 305-331, October.
- Jon H. Fiva & Gisle James Natvik, 2009. "Do re-election probabilities influence public investment?," Working Papers 2009/36, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jon Fiva & Gisle James Natvik, 2010. "Do re-election probabilities influence public investment?," 2010 Meeting Papers 334, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jon H. Fiva & Gisle James Natvik, 2009. "Do Re-election Probabilities Influence Public Investment?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2709, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fiva, Jon H. & Natvik, Gisle James, 2009. "Do Re-election Probabilities Influence Public Investment?," Memorandum 16/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jon H. Fiva & Gisle James Natvik, 2009. "Do re-election probabilities influence public investment?," Working Paper 2009/13, Norges Bank.
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Ishida, Ryo, 2012. "The Viability of a Voting System that Allocates Parliamentary Seats According to Life Expectancy: An analysis using OLG models," CIS Discussion paper series 571, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Niklas Potrafke & Marina Riem & Christoph Schinke, 2016.
"Debt Brakes in the German States: Governments’ Rhetoric and Actions,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 17(2), pages 253-275, May.
- Niklas Potrafke & Marina Riem & Christoph Schinke, 2016. "Debt Brakes in the German States: Governments' Rhetoric and Actions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5696, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lopes da Fonseca, Mariana, 2015. "Lame but loyal ducks," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 254, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- W. Mark Crain, 1995. "The Right Versus The Obligation To Vote: Rejoinder To Yeret, And O'Toole And Strobl," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 281-287, November.
- Mariana Lopes da Fonseca, 2016. "Candid Lame Ducks," CESifo Working Paper Series 5773, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dilla, Diana, 2017.
"Staatsverschuldung und Verschuldungsmentalität
[Public Debt and Debt Mentality]," MPRA Paper 79432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Carmignani, 2003. "Political Instability, Uncertainty and Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 1-54, February.
- Dominik Hecker & Dano Meiske & Niklas Potrafke & Marina Riem & Christoph Schinke, 2016. "Schuldenbremsen in den deutschen Bundesländern: Worte und Taten der Landesregierungen," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 69(02), pages 14-22, January.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:111-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feld, Lars P & Kirchgassner, Gebhard, 2001. "Does Direct Democracy Reduce Public Debt? Evidence from Swiss Municipalities," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 109(3-4), pages 347-370, December.
- Sutter, Matthias, 2003. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Policy: An Experimental Study on the Strategic Use of Deficits," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 116(3-4), pages 313-332, September.
- Yogesh Uppal & Amihai Glazer, 2015.
"Legislative Turnover, Fiscal Policy, And Economic Growth: Evidence From U.S. State Legislatures,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(1), pages 91-107, January.
- Uppal, Yogesh & Glazer, Amihai, 2011. "Legislative turnover, fiscal policy, and economic growth: evidence from U.S. state legislatures," MPRA Paper 34186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Manuel Pinho, 2008. "The political economy of public spending composition: evidence from a panel of OECD countries," FEP Working Papers 295, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- W. Robert J. Alexander, 2013. "The Defence-Debt Nexus: Evidence From The High-Income Members Of Nato," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 133-145, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:51:y:1993:i:2:p:153-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .