A direct examination of the dividend clientele hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darakhshan Younis & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2014. "Market Imperfections and Dividend Policy Decisions of Manufacturing Sector of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:99, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Poterba, James M., 2002.
"Taxation, risk-taking, and household portfolio behavior,"
Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 1109-1171
- James M. Poterba, 2001. "Taxation, Risk-Taking, and Household Portfolio Behavior," NBER Working Papers 8340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krieger, Kevin & Lee, Bong-Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2013.
"Do senior citizens prefer dividends? Local clienteles vs. firm characteristics,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 150-165.
- Krieger, Kevin & Lee, Bong-Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2012. "Do Senior Citizens Prefer Dividends? Local Clienteles vs. Firm Characteristics," MPRA Paper 41784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Yi-Tsung & Liu, Yu-Jane & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2006. "Taxes and dividend clientele: Evidence from trading and ownership structure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 229-246, January.
- Bo Becker & Zoran Ivković & Scott Weisbenner, 2011. "Local Dividend Clienteles," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(2), pages 655-683, April.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12197-016-9362-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, King Fuei, 2010.
"Retail minority shareholders and corporate reputation as determinant of dividend policy in Australia,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 351-368, September.
- Lee, King Fuei, 2010. "Retail Minority Shareholders and Corporate Reputation as Determinant of Dividend Policy in Australia," MPRA Paper 23066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihir A. Desai & Li Jin, 2007. "Institutional Tax Clienteles and Payout Policy," NBER Working Papers 13283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry, Darren, 2011. "Ownership structure and tax-friendly dividends," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2747-2760, October.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Robertsson, Göran & Rydqvist, Kristian, 2007. "Direct Evidence of Dividend Tax Clienteles," SIFR Research Report Series 51, Institute for Financial Research.
- Mori, Naoya, 2010. "Tax clientele effects of dividends under intertemporal consumption choices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1089-1097, May.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Robertsson, Göran & Rydqvist, Kristian, 2014. "Direct evidence of dividend tax clienteles," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-12.
- Nabaraj Adhikari Ph.D., 2014. "Managers’ Views on Dividend Policy of Nepalese Enterprises," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 26(1), pages 90-120, April.
- Desai, Mihir A. & Jin, Li, 2011. "Institutional tax clienteles and payout policy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 68-84, April.
- Graham, John R., 1999. "Do personal taxes affect corporate financing decisions?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 147-185, August.
- Morgan, Gareth & Thomas, Stephen, 1998. "Taxes, dividend yields and returns in the UK equity market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 405-423, May.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Robertsson, Göran & Rydqvist, Kristian, 2006. "Direct Evidence of Dividend Tax Clienteles," CEPR Discussion Papers 6005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bergstresser, Daniel & Pontiff, Jeffrey, 2013. "Investment taxation and portfolio performance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 245-257.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:49:y:1992:i:3:p:261-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.