The role of income and health risk in the choice of health insurance : Evidence from Australia
No abstract is available for this item.
- Dardanoni, Valentino & Li Donni, Paolo, 2012.
"Incentive and selection effects of Medigap insurance on inpatient care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 457-470.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Paolo Li Donni, 2012. "Incentive and Selection Effects of Medigap Insurance on Inpatient Care," EIEF Working Papers Series 1203, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2012.
- Ricardo Sanhueza & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2002. "Choosing Health Insurance in a Dual Health Care System: The Chilean Case," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5, pages 157-184, May.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2005. "Effects of Recent Carrot-and-Stick Policy Initiatives on Private Health Insurance Coverage in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(254), pages 262-272, 09.
- Alfons Palangkaraya & Jongsay Yong, 2004. "Effects of Recent Carrot-and-Stick Policy Initiatives on Private Health Insurance Coverage in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Chai Cheng, T & Vahid, F, 2010. "Demand for hospital care and private health insurance in a mixed publicprivate system: empirical evidence using a simultaneous equation modeling approach," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/25, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Terence Chai Cheng & Farshid Vahid, 2011. "Demand for Hospital Care and Private Health Insurance in a Mixed Public–Private System: Empirical Evidence Using a Simultaneous Equation Modeling Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Sapelli, Claudio & Vial, Bernardita, 2003. "Self-selection and moral hazard in Chilean health insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 459-476, May.
- Claudio Sapelli & Bernardita Vial, 2001. "Self Selection and Moral Hazard in Chilean Health Insurance," Documentos de Trabajo 195, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Chai Cheng, T., 2011. "Measuring the effects of removing subsidies for private insurance on public expenditure for health care," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/32, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Terence Chai Cheng, 2011. "Measuring the Effects of Removing Subsidies for Private Insurance on Public Expenditure for Health Care," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Matthew Jowett, 2004. "Theoretical insights into the development of health insurance in low-income countries," Working Papers 188chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Mercy Raquel Orellana Bravo & Juan Andrés Piedra Peña & Luis Santiago Sarmiento Moscoso, 2017. "Evidence About The Moral Hazard In The Ecuadorian Health System," Journal of Smart Economic Growth, , vol. 2(1), pages 109-132, March.
- Cheng, Terence Chai, 2014. "Measuring the effects of reducing subsidies for private insurance on public expenditure for health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 159-179.
- Grönqvist, Erik, 2004. "Does Adverse Selection Matter? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 575, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Trong-Ha Nguyen & Suiwah Leung, 2010. "Dynamics of health insurance ownership in Vietnam, 2004 – 06," CEPR Discussion Papers 643, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Alex Robson & Henry Ergas & Francesco Paolucci, 2011. "The Analytics of the Australian Private Health Insurance Rebate and the Medicare Levy Surcharge," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 27-48.
- Stéphane Jacobzone, 1996. "Les politiques de santé face aux propriétés incitatives et redistributives des systèmes d'assurance-maladie," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 291(1), pages 49-70.
- Jongsay Yong & Alfons Palangkaraya, 2004. "Discerning the Effects of Recent Private Health Insurance Policy Changes in Australia," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 183, Econometric Society.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:45:y:1991:i:1:p:1-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed