Oligopolistic competition and economic welfare : A general equilibrium analysis of entry regulation and tax-subsidy schemes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujita, Yasunori, 2008. "Competition and welfare for a stochastically fluctuating market with irreversible decisions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(12), pages 2846-2850.
- Keisuke Hattori & Takeshi Yoshikawa, 2016.
"Free entry and social inefficiency under co-opetition,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 97-119, June.
- Hattori, Keisuke & Yoshikawa, Takeshi, 2013. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency under Co-opetition," MPRA Paper 44816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:594-603 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samiran Chakraborty, 2002. "Aspects of Financial Reforms In the Presence of Product Market Imperfection," Working papers 105, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Varian, Hal R., 1995. "Entry and cost reduction," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 399-410, November.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Garcia Pires, Armando J. & Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2017.
"Capital taxation and imperfect competition: ACE vs. CBIT,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 1-15.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Garcia Pires, Armando J. & Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2014. "Capital Taxation and Imperfect Competition: ACE vs. CBIT," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 32/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Armando J. Garcia-Pires & Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2014. "Capital Taxation and Imperfect Competition: ACE vs. CBIT," CESifo Working Paper Series 5075, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schindler, Dirk & Brekke, Kurt & Pires, Armando & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2014. "Capital Taxation and Imperfect Competition: ACE vs. CBIT," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100486, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Pires, Armando J. Garcia & Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2014. "Capital Taxation and Imperfect Competition: ACE vs. CBIT," Discussion Papers 2014/37, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Armando J. Garcia Pires & Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2015. "Capital taxation and imperfect competition: ACE vs. CBIT," Working Papers 2015/27, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Aled Ab Iorwerth & John Whalley, 1998. "Meals on Wheels: Restaurant and Home Meal Production and the Exemption of Food from Sales and Value Added Taxes," NBER Working Papers 6653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walter Bossert & Marc Fleurbaey, 2015. "An Interview with Kotaro Suzumura," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(1), pages 179-208, January.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9434-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Pi Jiancai & Yin Jun, 2016. "Privatization, Unemployment, and Welfare in the Harris-Todaro Model with a Mixed Duopoly," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-12, October.
- repec:mhr:jinste:urn:doi:10.1628/jite-2019-0022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Hazari, Bharat R. & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2004. "Tourism, globalization, social externalities, and domestic welfare," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-149, June.
- Debapriya Sen & Giorgos Stamatopoulos, 2019.
"Decreasing Returns, Patent Licensing, and Price-Reducing Taxes,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 175(2), pages 291-307.
- Sen, Debapriya & Stamatopoulos, Giorgos, 2013. "Decreasing returns, patent licensing and price-reducing taxes," MPRA Paper 46246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Yamagishi, Atsushi, 2016. "Long-Run Evaluation of Cost-Reducing Public Infrastructure Investment," MPRA Paper 75625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Alm & Steven Thorpe, 1995. "Taxation, imperfect competition, and discontinuities," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(3), pages 419-438, October.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2012. "Environmental control, wage inequality and national welfare in a tourism economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 201-207.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Yasunori Okumura, 2014. "Comparison between specific taxation and volume quotas in a free entry Cournot oligopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 125-132, October.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2017.
"Tax evasion in a Cournot oligopoly with endogenous entry,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(5), pages 754-779, September.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2016. "Tax Evasion in a Cournot Oligopoly with Endogenous Entry," CESifo Working Paper Series 6239, CESifo Group Munich.
- Toshihiro Matsumura, 2000. "Entry regulation and social welfare with an integer problem," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 47-58, February.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Okamura, Makoto, 2006. "Equilibrium number of firms and economic welfare in a spatial price discrimination model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 396-401, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:42:y:1990:i:1:p:67-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.