Taxing capital in a large, open economy
No abstract is available for this item.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 1995.
"Supply-Side Economics in a Global Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
5086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar, 1995. "Supply-side economics in a global economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 507, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Asea, Patrick K. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1998. "Capital income taxation and risk-taking in a small open economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 55-90, April.
- Patrick Asea & Stephen Turnovsky, 1997. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking in a Small Open Economy," UCLA Economics Working Papers 768, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Patrick K. Asea & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1997. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 6189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akira Yakita, 2014. "Effects of capital taxation on economies with different demographic changes: short term versus long term," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 257-273, January.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 2008. "China's value-added tax reform, capital accumulation, and welfare implications," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 197-214, June.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Bianconi, Marcelo, 1992. "The International Transmission of Tax Policies in a Dynamic World Economy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 49-72, November.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Marcelo Bianconi, 1992. "The International Transmission of Tax Policies in a Dynamic World Economy," NBER Working Papers 4086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 1999. "Tax reform and external balance," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 891-909, December.
- Shuanglin Lin & Wei Zhang, 1998. "Welfare Effects of Capital Taxation in a Small Open Economy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-20, January.
- Shuanglin Lin, 1994. "Capital taxation and accumulation in a growing world economy with deficit finance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(2), pages 127-146, October.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 1995. "On dynamic real trade models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 47-52, January.
- Mourmouras, Iannis A. & Ghosh, Sugata, 2000. "Fiscal Policies and the Terms of Trade in an Endogenous Growth Model with Overlapping Generations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 445-470, July.
- Mourmouras, I.A. & Ghosh, S., 1997. "Fiscal policies and the terms of trade in an endogenous growth model with overlapping generations," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9719, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 2004. "China's capital tax reforms in an open economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 128-147, March.
- Jiming Ha & Anne Sibert, 1997. "Strategic Capital Taxation in Large Open Economies with Mobile Capital," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(3), pages 243-262, July.
- Jiming Ha & Anne C. Sibert, 1992. "Strategic capital taxation in large, open economies with mobile capital," Research Working Paper 92-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jiming Ha & Anne Sibert,, 1996. "Strategic Capital Taxation in Large Open Economies with Mobile Capital," Archive Discussion Papers 9608, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Shibata, Akihisa & Shintani, Mototsugu, 1998. "Capital mobility in the world economy: an alternative test," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 741-756, October.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1996. "Fiscal policy, growth, and macroeconomic performance in a small open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 41-66, February.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 1998. "Labor income taxation and human capital accumulation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 291-302, May.
- A. Lans Bovenberg, 1992. "Residence-and source-based taxation of capital income in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 267-295, October.
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Akihisa Shibata, 1999. "Foreign Tax Credit and the Current Account," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(2), pages 131-148, May.
- Jane Gravelle & Kent Smetters, 2001. "Who Bears the Burden of the Corporate Tax in The Open Economy?," NBER Working Papers 8280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:41:y:1990:i:3:p:297-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed