Demand for charity donations in private non-profit markets : The case of the U.K
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan F. Lu, 2016. "The Role of Donations in Quality Disclosure: Evidence from Nonprofit Nursing Homes Full Access," American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 431-462, Fall.
- Core, John E. & Guay, Wayne R. & Verdi, Rodrigo S., 2006. "Agency problems of excess endowment holdings in not-for-profit firms," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 307-333, September.
- Khanna, Jyoti & Sandler, Todd, 2000. "Partners in giving:: The crowding-in effects of UK government grants," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1543-1556, August.
- Jade Wong & Andreas Ortman, 2013. "Do Donors Care About the Price of Giving? A Review of the Evidence, with Some Theory to Organize It," Discussion Papers 2013-22, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:1:p:131-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berry, Steven T. & Waldfogel, Joel, 1999.
"Public radio in the United States: does it correct market failure or cannibalize commercial stations?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 189-211, February.
- Steven T. Berry & Joel Waldfogel, 1997. "Public Radio in the United States: Does It Correct Market Failure or Cannibalize Commercial Stations?," NBER Working Papers 6057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elias Asproudis, 2011. "Revisiting environmental groups and members’ behaviour: budget, size and (im)pure altruism," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(2), pages 139-156, June.
- Tinkelman, Daniel, 2004. "Using nonprofit organization-level financial data to infer managers' fund-raising strategies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 2181-2192, August.
- Olsen, Jan Abel & Eidem, Jan Inge, 2003. "An inquiry into the size of health charities: the case of Norwegian patient organisations," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 457-466, September.
- Christoph Starke & Steffen Burchhardt, 2014. "Revealing the Preferences of Social Financiers," FEMM Working Papers 140002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Newton, Ashley N., 2015. "Executive compensation, organizational performance, and governance quality in the absence of owners," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 195-222.
- Duncan, Brian, 1999. "Modeling charitable contributions of time and money," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 213-242, May.
- Carmen Marcuello & Vicente Salas, 2000. "Money and time donations to Spanish Non Governmental Organizations for development aid," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(1), pages 51-73, January.
- Adena, Maja & Alizade, Jeyhun & Bohner, Frauke & Harke, Julian & Mesters, Fabio, 2017. "Quality certifications for nonprofits, charitable giving, and donor's trust: Experimental evidence," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Khanna, Jyoti & Posnett, John & Sandler, Todd, 1995. "Charity donations in the UK: New evidence based on panel data," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 257-272, February.
- Richer, Jerrell, 1995. "Green Giving: An Analysis of Contributions to Major U.S. Environmental Groups," Discussion Papers dp-95-39, Resources For the Future.
- Waniak-Michalak Halina & Zarzycka Ewelina, 2015. "Financial And Non-financial Factors Motivating Individual Donors To Support Public Benefit Organizations," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(1), pages 131-152, March.
- Buraschi, Andrea & Cornelli, Francesca, 2002. "Donations," CEPR Discussion Papers 3488, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:40:y:1989:i:2:p:187-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .