Withholding and non-withheld tax evasion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- St-Hilaire, France & Whalley, John, 1983. "A Microconsistent Equilibrium Data Set for Canada for Use in Tax Policy Analysis," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 29(2), pages 175-204, June.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- John Whalley, 1984. "Trade Liberalization among Major World Trading Areas," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262231204, January.
- Wayne R. Thirsk & Robert R. Wright, 1977. "The Impact of the Crude Oil Subsidy on Economic Efficiency in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 3(3), pages 355-364, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Carlos Molina & Juan Felipe Riaño, 2017. "I evade taxes, and so what? A new database and evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015444, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Joulfaian, David & Rider, Mark, 1998. "Differential Taxation and TaxEvasion by Small Business," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(4), pages 676-687, December.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 1995. "A Note on the Tax-Evading Firm," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(1), pages 113-120, March.
- repec:npf:wpaper:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Slemrod, Joel & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2002. "Tax avoidance, evasion, and administration," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 22, pages 1423-1470 Elsevier.
- James Alm and Joege Martinez Vazquez, 2003. ""Sizing" the problem of the Hard-to-Tax," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0321, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2003:i:9:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Das-Gupta, Arindam, 2004. "Tax compliance costs and non-filing behaviour," Working Papers 04/5, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Miguel Almunia & David López-Rodríguez, 2014.
"Heterogeneous responses to effective tax enforcement: evidence from Spanish firms,"
1419, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Miguel Almunia & David Lopez-Rodriguez, 2014. "Heterogeneous Responses to Effective Tax Enforcement: Evidence from Spanish Firms," Working Papers 1412, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- גדעון יניב, 1994. "שתי הערות על העלמת הכנסות (באנגלית)," Working Papers 294, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Elek, Peter & Köllő, János & Reizer, Balázs & Szabó, Péter A., 2011.
"Detecting Wage Under-reporting Using a Double Hurdle Model,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6224, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Elek & Janos Kollo & Balazs Reizer & Peter A. Szabo, 2012. "Detecting Wage Under-Reporting Using a Double Hurdle Model," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1201, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Christian Vossler & Michael McKee, 2015. "Behavioral effects of tax withholding on tax compliance: Implications for information initiatives," Working Papers 15-12, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Joulfaian, David & Rider, Mark, 1998. "Differential Taxation and TaxEvasion by Small Business," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 4), pages 676-87, December.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boryana Madzharova, 2011. "The Effect of Low Corporate Tax Rate on Payroll Tax Evasion," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp448, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Mirco, Tonin, 2006. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage in an Economy with Tax Evasion," Seminar Papers 747, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Odd Erik NygÃ¥rd & Joel Slemrod & Thor Olav Thoresen, 2016. "Distributional Implications of Joint Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 5915, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 1995. "A Note on the Tax-Evading Firm," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(1), pages 113-20, March.
- International Finance Corporation & Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency & World Bank, 2009. "A Handbook for Tax Simplification," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28206, The World Bank.
- Partha Sengupta, 1998. "Tax evasion and intertemporal choice," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 420-430.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:35:y:1988:i:2:p:183-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.