An econometric model of the supply and control of recorded offences in England and Wales
No abstract is available for this item.
- Syed Shabib Haider & Ahmed Eatzaz, 2013. "Poverty, Inequality, Political Instability and Property Crimes in Pakistan: A Time Series Analysis," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1-2), pages 1-28, December.
- Benson, Bruce L. & Rasmussen, David W. & Kim, Iljoong, 1998. "Deterrence and Public Policy: Trade-Offs in the Allocation of Police Resources," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 77-100, March.
- Lauridsen, Jørgen T. & Zeren, Fatma & Ari, Ay?E, 2015. "Is Crime in Turkey Economically Rational?/¿Es económicamente racional el crimen en Turquía?," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 37-52, Enero.
- Entorf, Horst, 2011. "Crime, Prosecutors, and the Certainty of Conviction," IZA Discussion Papers 5670, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Foreman-Peck, James & Moore, Simon C., 2010.
"Gratuitous violence and the rational offender model,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 160-172, June.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Moore, Simon, 2009. "Gratuitous Violence and the Rational Offender Model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/12, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Vasilis Sarafidis & Richard Kelaher, 2016. "Crime, Deterrence and Punishment Revisited," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 16-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Eide, Erling & Rubin, Paul H. & Shepherd, Joanna M., 2006. "Economics of Crime," Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics, now publishers, vol. 2(3), pages 205-279, December.
- Kelaher, Richard & Sarafidis, Vasilis, 2011. "Crime and Punishment Revisited," MPRA Paper 28213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shirley Kress, 1989. "Niskanen effects in the California Community Colleges," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 127-140, May.
- Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric, 2006. "Incentive and incarceration effects in a general equilibrium model of crime," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 214-229, February.
- Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric, 2001. "Incentive and Incarceration Effects in a General Equilibrium Model of Crime," Research Papers in Economics 2001:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Persson, Mats & Siven, Claes-Henric, 2001. "Incentive and Incarceration Effects in a General Equilibrium Model of Crime," Seminar Papers 696, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Guido Travaglini, 2003. "Property Crime and Law Enforcement in Italy. A Regional Panel Analysis 1980-95," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 62(2), pages 211-240, October.
- Guido Travaglini, 2005. "Property Crime and Law Enforcement in Italy. A Regional Panel Analysis 1980-95," Econometrics 0512001, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:2:y:1973:i:4:p:289-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed