Random wastes, imperfect monitoring and environmental quality standards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kritikos, Alexander S., 2004. "A penalty system to enforce policy measures under incomplete information," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 385-403, September.
- Stranlund, John K. & Dhanda, Kanwalroop Kathy, 1999. "Endogenous Monitoring and Enforcement of a Transferable Emissions Permit System," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 267-282, November.
- Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2010.
"Integrated regulation of nonpoint pollution: Combining managerial controls and economic instruments under multiple environmental targets,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 24-33, November.
- Ashar Aftab & Giovanni Baiocchi & Nick Hanley, 2009. "Integrated Regulation of Nonpoint Pollution: Combining Managerial Controls and Economic Instruments under Multiple Environmental Targets," Working Papers 2009_03, Durham University Business School.
- Hsiao-Chi Chen & Shi-Miin Liu & Chiung-Yun Chang, 2013. "Commitment or no-commitment to monitoring in emission tax systems?," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(2), pages 171-188, April.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Selecting permit allocation rules for agricultural pollution control: a bargaining solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 135-147, December.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 1999.
"Stochastic Pollution, Permits, and Merger Incentives,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 211-232, May.
- Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta, 1999. "Stochastic Pollution, Permits, and Merger Incentives," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1700, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pasquale Scandizzo & Odin Knudsen, 2012.
"Risk management and regulation compliance with tradable permits under dynamic uncertainty,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 127-157, February.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo & Odin K Knudsen, 2010. "Risk Management and Regulation Compliance with Tradable Permits under Dynamic Uncertainty," CEIS Research Paper 163, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Aftab, Ashar & Hanley, Nick & Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2017. "Transferability of Policies to Control Agricultural Nonpoint Pollution in Relatively Similar Catchments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 11-21.
- Alberto Casagrande & Marco Spallone, 2011. "An Investigation of the Strategic Implications of Environmental Monitoring," Working Papers CASMEF 1103, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Hsiao-Chi Chen & Shi-Miin Liu, 2005. "Tradeable-permit pollution control systems with and without commitment to auditing," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 7(1), pages 15-37, March.
- Innes, Robert, 2003. "Stochastic pollution, costly sanctions, and optimality of emission permit banking," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 546-568, May.
- Kampas, Athanasios, 2001. "Identifying Common Fallacies in the Choice of Environmental Taxes for Agricultural Pollution Control: The Absence of Transaction Costs and the Normality of Agricultural Pollutants," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(2), August.
- Janusz Mrozek & Andrew Keeler, 2004. "Pooling of Uncertainty: Enforcing Tradable Permits Regulation when Emissions are Stochastic," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(4), pages 459-481, December.
- Hamilton, Stephen F. & Requate, Till, 2012. "Emissions standards and ambient environmental quality standards with stochastic environmental services," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 377-389.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Foucher, Caroline, 1999. "Pollution Monitoring: Optimal Design of Inspection--An Economic Analysis of the Use of Satellite Information to Deter Oil Pollution," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 81-96, July.
- Hsiao-Chi Chen & Shi-Miin Liu, 2009. "An emission tax pollution control system with imperfect monitoring," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 10(1), pages 21-40, March.
- Christian Langpap, 2015. "Voluntary agreements and private enforcement of environmental regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 99-116, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:21:y:1983:i:3:p:377-387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.