The social cost of living index
No abstract is available for this item.
- Hyun Son & Nanak Kakwani, 2006. "Measuring the impact of prices on inequality: With applications to Thailand and Korea," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(2), pages 181-207, August.
- Diewert, W. E. & Fox, Kevin J., 1998. "The measurement of inflation after tax reform," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 279-284, December.
- David Donaldson & Krishna Pendakur, 2012.
"Index-number tests and the common-scaling social cost-of-living index,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 38(3), pages 407-429, March.
- Donaldson, David & Pendakur, Krishna, 2010. "Index-Number Tests and the Common-Scaling Social Cost-of-Living Index," Economics working papers david_donaldson-2010-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 04 Feb 2010.
- Jo Thori Lind, 2001. "Tout est au mieux dans ce meilleur des ménages possibles The Pangloss critique of equivalence scales," Discussion Papers 296, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Robert J Hill, 2004. "Inflation Measurement for Central Bankers," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & Simon Guttmann (ed.), The Future of Inflation Targeting Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Hyun H. Son & Nanak Kakwani, 2006. "Measuring the impact of prices on inequality: with applications to Thailand and Korea," Working Papers 11, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Udo Ebert, 2013. "The relationship between individual and household measures of WTP and WTA," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 367-390, February.
- M. Fleurbaey., 2012. "Beyond GDP: The Quest for a Measure of Social Welfare," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- M. Fleurbaey., 2012. "Beyond GDP: The Quest for a Measure of Social Welfare," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2009. "Beyond GDP: The Quest for a Measure of Social Welfare," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1029-1075, December.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2007. "Index Numbers," Economics working papers diewert-07-01-03-08-17-23, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 31 Jan 2007.
- Fisher, Franklin M., 2003. "A metric for assessing the "goodness" of income distributions and the effect of price changes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 324-332, April.
- Gordon, Robert-J, 1999. "The Boskin Commission Report and Its Aftermath," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 17(3), pages 41-68, December.
- Marshall B. Reinsdorf & Brent R. Moulton, 1996. "The Construction of Basic Components of Cost-of-Living Indexes," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of New Goods, pages 397-436 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Krishna Pendakur, 2006. "The Social Cost-of-Living: Welfare Foundations and Estimation," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 407, McMaster University.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Krishna Pendakur, 2006. "The Social Cost-of-Living: Welfare Foundations and Estimation," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 155, McMaster University.
- Thomas Crossley & Krishna Pendakur, 2006. "The social cost-of-living: welfare foundations and estimation," IFS Working Papers W06/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2000. "The Boskin Commission Report and its Aftermath," NBER Working Papers 7759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blow, Laura & Crawford, Ian, 2002. "A nonparametric method for valuing new goods," Working Paper Series 0143, European Central Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:15:y:1981:i:3:p:311-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed