A utility-based analysis of the wage subsidy program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Stiglitz, J. E., 1976. "The design of tax structure: Direct versus indirect taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 55-75.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl Davidson & Stephen A. Woodbury, 2000.
"Wage-Rate Subsidies for Dislocated Workers,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Laurie J. Bassi & Stephen A. Woodbury (ed.), Long-term Unemployment and Reemployment Policies, pages 141-184
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Carl Davidson & Stephen A. Woodbury, 1995. "Wage-Rate Subsidies for Dislocated Workers," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Advisory Council on Unemployment Compensation: Background Papers, volume 2, pages T-1-T61 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:3-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher J. O'Leary, 1990. "An Econometric Analysis of Unemployment Insurance Benefit Adequacy," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 90-05, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:15:y:1981:i:2:p:185-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .