Inflation, tax rules, and the prices of land and gold
No abstract is available for this item.
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Feldstein, 1983. "Inflation, Tax Rules, and the Prices of Land and Gold," NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 221-228 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Just, Richard E. & Zilberman, David D. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1982. "The role of governmental policy in agricultural land appreciation and wealth accumulation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1g0474c0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2015. "A Portfolio Equilibrium Model of Gold and Capital in an Integrated Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theory," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(12), pages 616-627, December.
- Hoang, Thi Hong Van & Lahiani, Amine & Heller, David, 2016. "Is gold a hedge against inflation? New evidence from a nonlinear ARDL approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 54-66.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1985.
"Tax reform and financial markets,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 29, pages 153-186.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1985. "Tax Reform and Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 1707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1996. "The dynamic efficiency cost of not taxing housing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 397-417, March.
- Jonathan Skinner, 1990. "The Dynamic Efficiency Cost of Not taxing Housing," NBER Working Papers 3454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhang Wei-Bin, 2014. "Land Value and Rent Dynamics in an Integrated Walrasian General Equilibrium and Neoclassical Growth Theory," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(2), pages 235-258, December.
- Kanjilal, Kakali & Ghosh, Sajal, 2014. "Income and price elasticity of gold import demand in India: Empirical evidence from threshold and ARDL bounds test cointegration," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 135-142.
- O'Connor, Fergal A. & Lucey, Brian M. & Batten, Jonathan A. & Baur, Dirk G., 2015. "The financial economics of gold — A survey," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 186-205.
- O'Connor, Fergal & Lucey, Brian & Batten, Jonathan & Baur, Dirk, 2015. "The Financial Economics of Gold - a survey," MPRA Paper 65484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ntim, Collins G. & English, John & Nwachukwu, Jacinta & Wang, Yan, 2015. "On the efficiency of the global gold markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 218-236.
- Zhao, Yanping & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Su, Chi-Wei & Nian, Rui, 2015. "Gold bubbles: When are they most likely to occur?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34, pages 17-23.
- Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2016. "Can consumer price index predict gold price returns?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 269-278.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:14:y:1980:i:3:p:309-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed