A note on `trying to value a life'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Besley, T. & Kanbur, R., 1988. "Individual Rationality And The Social Valuation Of Life," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 299, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Henrik Andersson & Nicolas Treich, 2011.
"The Value of a Statistical Life,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 17
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andersson, Henrik & Treich, Nicolas, 2008. "The Value of a Statistical Life," Working Papers 2008:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Andersson, Henrik & Treich, Nicolas, 2009. "The Value of a Statistical Life," TSE Working Papers 09-015, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- ANDERSSON Henrik & TREICH Nicolas, 2009. "The Value of a Statistical Life," LERNA Working Papers 09.04.280, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- James Hammitt & Nicolas Treich, 2007.
"Statistical vs. identified lives in benefit-cost analysis,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 45-66, August.
- HAMMITT James K & TREICH Nicolas, 2006. "Statistical vs. Identified Lives in Benefit-Cost Analysis," LERNA Working Papers 06.11.204, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- James K. Hammitt & Nicolas Treich, 2007. "Statistical vs. Identified Lives in Benefit-Cost Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 1931, CESifo Group Munich.
- Li Liu, 2006. "Quality of Life as a Social Representation in China: A Qualitative Study," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 217-240, January.
- Aalbers, R.F.T., 1999. "On the implications of thresholds for economic science and environmental policy," Other publications TiSEM 1b70587b-5494-4f87-bf3a-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:12:y:1979:i:2:p:257-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.