Integrated design and production of multi-storey timber frame houses - production effects caused by customer-oriented design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2007. "An analytical model of process choice in the chemical industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 213-227, January.
- Yang, Ching-Chow & Chen, Shun-Hsing & Shiau, Jiun-Yan, 2007. "A DFX and concurrent engineering model for the establishment of a new department in a university," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 179-189, May.
- Bergstrom, Max & Stehn, Lars, 2005. "Matching industrialised timber frame housing needs and enterprise resource planning: A change process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 172-184, August.
- Sato, Yuji & Tan, Kim Hua & Tse, Ying Kei, 2017. "Investment performance analysis of industrial products: Case of an effluent processing facility at a chemical company," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 52-58.
- E. Adinyira & T. E. Kwofie & F. Quarcoo, 2018. "Stakeholder requirements for building energy efficiency in mass housing delivery: the House of Quality approach," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 1115-1131, June.
- Carnevalli, Jose A. & Miguel, Paulo Cauchick, 2008. "Review, analysis and classification of the literature on QFD--Types of research, difficulties and benefits," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 737-754, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:77:y:2002:i:3:p:259-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.