Performance measurement and performance management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 2004.
"Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem,"
INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1782-1790, December.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 1960. "Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 475-490, July.
- Peter J. Billington & John O. McClain & L. Joseph Thomas, 1983. "Mathematical Programming Approaches to Capacity-Constrained MRP Systems: Review, Formulation and Problem Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(10), pages 1126-1141, October.
- Leroy B. Schwarz & Linus Schrage, 1975. "Optimal and System Myopic Policies for Multi-Echelon Production/Inventory Assembly Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(11), pages 1285-1294, July.
- G. Hadley, 1964. "A Comparison of Order Quantities Computed Using the Average Annual Cost and the Discounted Cost," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 472-476, April.
- Andrew Z. Szendrovits, 1981. "Note---Comments on the Optimality in "Optimal and System Myopic Policies for Multi-Echelon Production/Inventory Assembly Systems"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(9), pages 1081-1087, September.
- Wallace B. Crowston & Michael Wagner & Jack F. Williams, 1973. "Economic Lot Size Determination in Multi-Stage Assembly Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(5), pages 517-527, January.
- Hirofumi Uzawa, 1962. "Production Functions with Constant Elasticities of Substitution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 291-299.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Salah E. Elmaghraby, 1978. "The Economic Lot Scheduling Problem (ELSP): Review and Extensions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(6), pages 587-598, February.
- Taylor, Frederick Winslow, 1911. "The Principles of Scientific Management," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number taylor1911.
- Andrew Vazsonyi, 1955. "The Use of Mathematics in Production and Inventory Control--II (Theory of Scheduling)," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3-4), pages 207-223, 04-07.
- Grubbstrom, Robert W & Molinder, Anders, 1994. "Further theoretical considerations on the relationship between MRP, input-output analysis and multi-echelon inventory systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-3), pages 299-311, June.
- Jack F. Williams, 1982. "Note---On the Optimality of Integer Lot Size Ratios in "Economic Lot Size Determination in Multi-Stage Assembly Systems"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(11), pages 1341-1349, November.
- Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Ovrin, Peter, 1992. "Intertemporal generalization of the relationship between material requirements planning and input-output analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 311-318, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corrado Cuccurullo & Massimo Aria & Fabrizia Sarto, 2016. "Foundations and trends in performance management. A twenty-five years bibliometric analysis in business and public administration domains," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(2), pages 595-611, August.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:123-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melinda-Timea FÜLÖP & Mirela-Oana PINTEA, 2015. "The Link Between Corporate Governance And Performance - Evidence From Romania," Management Intercultural, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 33, pages 81-90, April.
- František Milichovský, 2017. "Effectiveness of Marketing Mix Activities in Engineering Companies in the Czech Republic," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 45-55, March.
- Klaus Möller & Ramin Gamerschlag & Finn Guenther, 2011. "Determinants and effects of human capital reporting and controlling," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 311-333, November.
- Gallear, David & Ghobadian, Abby & Chen, Weifeng, 2012. "Corporate responsibility, supply chain partnership and performance: An empirical examination," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 83-91.
- Ferreira, Pedro Gustavo Siqueira & Lima, Edson Pinheiro de & da Costa, Sergio E. Gouvea, 2012. "Perception of virtual team’s performance: A multinational exercise," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 416-430.
- Milichovsky, Frantisek, 2015. "Measuring Indicators for Marketing Effectiveness in Czech Companies || Indicadores para medir la eficacia del marketing en las empresas checas," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 20(1), pages 3-24, December.
- Burja Camelia & Burja Vasile, 2014. "Key Performing Factors Of Leading Romanian Companies," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 6-12, August.
- Sorinel Capusneanu & Cristian-Marian Barbu & Hassan Danial Aslam, 2012. "New Dimensions Of Performance Measurement," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-3.
- Marian TAICU, 2013. "Considerations Regarding The Implementation Of A Performance Management System In Private Hospitals," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 12(1), pages 72-84.
- Constanta IACOB & Marian TAICU, 2012. "Managerial Accounting And Environmental Performance Of Bakery Companies," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(1), pages 16-24.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:147-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Selena Aureli & Mara Del Baldo, 2016. "Peformance Appraisal of Business Networks. How Small and Medium Enterprises Define and Monitor Network Objectives," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(1), pages 35-58.
- Belenesi Marioara & Danescu Tatiana, 2012. "Financial Performance Versus Non Financial Performance. Case Study At Antibiotice Trading Company Iasi," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 901-909, July.
- repec:aes:icmbdj:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:192-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ege:journl:v:17:y:2017:i:4:p:539-551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anca Mehedintu, Cerasela Pîrvu, Cristian Pîrvu Author-Workplace-Name: Universitatea din Craiova, Craiova, România; Universitatea “Constantin Brâncusi”, Târgu Jiu, România, 2012. "Performance Management Approaches In Economic Organizations Using Information Technology," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 109-116, March.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Carnero, María Carmen & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte, 2012. "A multi-criteria model for auditing a Predictive Maintenance Programme," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 381-393.
- Schwartz, Robert & Deber, Raisa, 2016. "The performance measurement–management divide in public health," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 273-280.
- Dr. M. Khasro Miah & Dr. Chowdhury Golam Hossan, 2012. "Performance Management System In Uk Retail Industry: A Case Study," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 7(2), pages 13-25, June.
- Véronique, MALLERET, 1998. "Les systèmes de mesure de la qualité dans les entreprises de service," Les Cahiers de Recherche 645, HEC Paris.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:41:y:1995:i:1-3:p:23-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .