Performance measurement and performance management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corrado Cuccurullo & Massimo Aria & Fabrizia Sarto, 2016. "Foundations and trends in performance management. A twenty-five years bibliometric analysis in business and public administration domains," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(2), pages 595-611, August.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:4:p:123-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melinda-Timea FÜLÖP & Mirela-Oana PINTEA, 2015. "The Link Between Corporate Governance And Performance - Evidence From Romania," Management Intercultural, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 33, pages 81-90, April.
- František Milichovský, 2017. "Effectiveness of Marketing Mix Activities in Engineering Companies in the Czech Republic," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 45-55, March.
- Klaus Möller & Ramin Gamerschlag & Finn Guenther, 2011. "Determinants and effects of human capital reporting and controlling," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 311-333, November.
- Gallear, David & Ghobadian, Abby & Chen, Weifeng, 2012. "Corporate responsibility, supply chain partnership and performance: An empirical examination," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 83-91.
- Ferreira, Pedro Gustavo Siqueira & Lima, Edson Pinheiro de & da Costa, Sergio E. Gouvea, 2012. "Perception of virtual team’s performance: A multinational exercise," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 416-430.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:1special:p:220-226 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1189478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milichovsky, Frantisek, 2015. "Measuring Indicators for Marketing Effectiveness in Czech Companies || Indicadores para medir la eficacia del marketing en las empresas checas," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 20(1), pages 3-24, December.
- Burja Camelia & Burja Vasile, 2014. "Key Performing Factors Of Leading Romanian Companies," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 6-12, August.
- Sorinel Capusneanu & Cristian-Marian Barbu & Hassan Danial Aslam, 2012. "New Dimensions Of Performance Measurement," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-3.
- Marian TAICU, 2013. "Considerations Regarding The Implementation Of A Performance Management System In Private Hospitals," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 12(1), pages 72-84.
- Constanta IACOB & Marian TAICU, 2012. "Managerial Accounting And Environmental Performance Of Bakery Companies," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(1), pages 16-24.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:147-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Selena Aureli & Mara Del Baldo, 2016. "Peformance Appraisal of Business Networks. How Small and Medium Enterprises Define and Monitor Network Objectives," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(1), pages 35-58.
- Belenesi Marioara & Danescu Tatiana, 2012. "Financial Performance Versus Non Financial Performance. Case Study At Antibiotice Trading Company Iasi," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 901-909, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:640-:d:133962 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aes:icmbdj:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:192-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ege:journl:v:17:y:2017:i:4:p:539-551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anca Mehedintu, Cerasela Pîrvu, Cristian Pîrvu Author-Workplace-Name: Universitatea din Craiova, Craiova, România; Universitatea “Constantin Brâncusi”, Târgu Jiu, România, 2012. "Performance Management Approaches In Economic Organizations Using Information Technology," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 109-116, March.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Carnero, María Carmen & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte, 2012. "A multi-criteria model for auditing a Predictive Maintenance Programme," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 381-393.
- Schwartz, Robert & Deber, Raisa, 2016. "The performance measurement–management divide in public health," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 273-280.
- Dr. M. Khasro Miah & Dr. Chowdhury Golam Hossan, 2012. "Performance Management System In Uk Retail Industry: A Case Study," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 7(2), pages 13-25, June.
- Véronique, MALLERET, 1998. "Les systèmes de mesure de la qualité dans les entreprises de service," Les Cahiers de Recherche 645, HEC Paris.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:41:y:1995:i:1-3:p:23-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.