Conflict inflation, distribution, cyclical accumulation and crises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dutt, Amitava K. & Ros, Jaime, 2007. "Aggregate demand shocks and economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 75-99, March.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2000.
"Market concentration and technological innovation in a dynamic model of growth and distribution,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 447-475.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2000. "Market concentration and technological innovation in a dynamic model of growth and distribution," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 447-475.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2004.
"Is there an equilibrium rate of unemployment in the long run?,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 59-77.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2000. "Is There an Equilibrium Rate of Unemployment in the Long Run?," Working Papers geewp10, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Marie, Jonathan, 2014.
"Hyperinflation argentine de 1989 : une interprétation post-keynésienne,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 15.
- Jonathan Marie, 2014. "Hyperinflation argentine de 1989 : une interprétation post-keynésienne," Post-Print hal-01346920, HAL.
- Leonardo Vera, 2014. "The Simple Post-Keynesian Monetary Policy Model: An Open Economy Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 526-548, October.
- Ogawa, Shogo, 2018. "Dynamic Analysis of a Disequilibrium Macroeconomic Model with Dual Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 84107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ohno, Takashi, 2014. "The role of the Taylor principle in the neo-Kaleckian model when applied to an endogenous market structure," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 32-42.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Carlo Panico & Antonio Pinto, 2011.
"The Influence Of Different Forms Of Government Spending On Distribution And Growth,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Panico, Carlo & Pinto, Antonio, 2009. "The influence of different forms of government spending on distribution and growth," MPRA Paper 15364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Cassetti, 2006. "A note on the long-run behaviour of Kaleckian models," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 497-508.
- Hiroaki Sasaki & Shinya Fujita, 2014. "Pro-shareholder income distribution, debt accumulation, and cyclical fluctuations in a post-Keynesian model with labor supply constraints," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 10-30, April.
- Taro, Abe, 2012. "Technical progress and maturity in a Kaleckian model of growth with an endogenous employment rate," MPRA Paper 37308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Cyclical growth in a Goodwin–Kalecki–Marx model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 145-171, March.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2014. "Fiscal Policy, Chartal Money, Mark-up Dynamics and Unemployment Insurance in a Model of Growth and Distribution," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 487-523, July.
- Leonardo Vera, 2005. "Can Recession Feed Inflation? A Conflicting Claims Framework," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 513-531.
- Harilaos Mertzanis, 2009. "Efficiency Wages, Inflation And Growth," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 34(2), pages 131-151, December.
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2004. "Devaluation, Conflict Inflation and Endogenous Growth in a Small Open Economy," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 1(1), pages 3-15, Julio-Dic.
- Peter Flaschel & Peter Skott, 2006. "Steindlian Models Of Growth And Stagnation," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 303-338, July.
- Soon Ryoo & Peter Skott, 2008.
"Financialization in Kaleckian Economies with and without Labor Constraints,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 357-386.
- Soon Ryoo & Peter Skott, 2008. "Financialization in Kaleckian economies with and without labor constraints," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2012.
"Is the long-run equilibrium wage-led or profit-led? A Kaleckian approach,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 231-244.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2011. "Is the Long-run Equilibrium Wage-led or Profit-led? A Kaleckian Approach," Discussion papers e-11-002, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Mariollis, Theodore, 2012. "Goodwin’s Growth Cycle Model with the Bhaduri-Marglin Accumulation Function," MPRA Paper 40738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:8:y:1992:i:4:p:579-597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.