National environmental policies and the effects of economic integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott, 1999. "Trade, spatial separation, and the environment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 137-168, February.
- Henry van Egteren & R. Smith & Dean McAfee, 2004. "Harmonization of Environmental Regulations When Firms are Judgment Proof," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 139-164, March.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and the Environment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 7-71, March.
- Bommer, Rolf, 1995. "Environmental policy and industrial competitiveness: The pollution haven hypothesis reconsidered," Discussion Papers, Series II 262, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Katia Berti & Rod Falvey, 2018. "Does trade weaken product standards?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 852-868, September.
- Bommer, Rolf & Schulze, Günther G., 1994. "Economic integration and environmental policy: Does NAFTA increase pollution?," Discussion Papers, Series II 218, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Kotsogiannis, Christos & Woodland, Alan, 2013. "Climate and international trade policies when emissions affect production possibilities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 166-184.
- Habla, Wolfgang, 2018. "Climate policy under factor mobility: A (differentiated) case for capital taxation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 100-124.
- Costas Hadjiyiannis & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2002. "Optimal Tax Policies with Private-Public Clean-Up, Cross-Border Pollution and Capital Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 822, CESifo.
- Bommer, Rolf & Schulze, Gunther G., 1999. "Environmental improvement with trade liberalization," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 639-661, November.
- Lorz, Jens Oliver, 1993. "Der Wettbewerb um international mobiles Kapital: Auswirkungen auf die nationale Finanzpolitik und die intertemporale Kapitalallokation," Kiel Working Papers 608, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Müller-Fürstenberger, Georg & Schumacher, Ingmar, 2017. "The consequences of a one-sided externality in a dynamic, two-agent framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 310-322.
- Chander, Parkash & Khan, M. Ali, 2001.
"International treaties on trade and global pollution,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 303-324, December.
- CHANDER, Parkash & KHAN, Ali, 1999. "International treaties on trade and global pollution," CORE Discussion Papers 1999003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Awudu Abdulai & Linda Ramcke, 2008. "New Empirical Evidence for the Impact of Trade and Economic Growth on the Environment," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_022, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott, 1997. "The trade-induced degradation hypothesis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 321-344, November.
- Copeland, Brian R & Taylor, M Scott, 1995. "Trade and Transboundary Pollution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 716-737, September.
- Nordström, Håkan & Vaughan, Scott, 1999. "Trade and the environment," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 4, number 4.
- Linda Kleemann & Awudu Abdulai, 2013.
"The Impact Of Trade And Economic Growth On The Environment: Revisiting The Cross‐Country Evidence,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 180-205, March.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Ramcke, Linda, 2009. "The impact of trade and economic growth on the environment: revisiting the cross-country evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1491, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael Rauscher, 1992. "Economic integration and the environment: Effects on members and non-members," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 221-236, March.
- Benarroch, Michael & Thille, Henry, 2001. "Transboundary pollution and the gains from trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 139-159, October.
- Katia Berti & Rod Falvey, 2011. "Does Trade Weaken product Quality Standards?," Discussion Papers 11/24, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "International aspects of environmental allocation," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1862, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:7:y:1991:i:3:p:313-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.