A simple parameterization for the turbulent kinetic energy transport terms in the convective boundary layer derived from large eddy simulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buzna, Lubos & Peters, Karsten & Helbing, Dirk, 2006. "Modelling the dynamics of disaster spreading in networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 363(1), pages 132-140.
- Galam, Serge, 2004. "Contrarian deterministic effects on opinion dynamics: “the hung elections scenario”," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 333(C), pages 453-460.
- J. Gu & W. Li & X. Cai, 2008. "The effect of the forget-remember mechanism on spreading," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 62(2), pages 247-255, March.
- Zhao, Laijun & Wang, Jiajia & Chen, Yucheng & Wang, Qin & Cheng, Jingjing & Cui, Hongxin, 2012. "SIHR rumor spreading model in social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(7), pages 2444-2453.
- Galam, Serge & Jacobs, Frans, 2007. "The role of inflexible minorities in the breaking of democratic opinion dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 381(C), pages 366-376.
- Galam, Serge, 2003. "Modelling rumors: the no plane Pentagon French hoax case," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 320(C), pages 571-580.
- Nekovee, M. & Moreno, Y. & Bianconi, G. & Marsili, M., 2007. "Theory of rumour spreading in complex social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(1), pages 457-470.
- Zhao, Laijun & Wang, Qin & Cheng, Jingjing & Chen, Yucheng & Wang, Jiajia & Huang, Wei, 2011. "Rumor spreading model with consideration of forgetting mechanism: A case of online blogging LiveJournal," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(13), pages 2619-2625.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Puhales, Franciano Scremin & Demarco, Giuliano & Martins, Luis Gustavo Nogueira & Acevedo, Otávio Costa & Degrazia, Gervásio Annes & Welter, Guilherme Sausen & Costa, Felipe Denardin & Fisch, Gilberto, 2015. "Estimates of turbulent kinetic energy dissipation rate for a stratified flow in a wind tunnel," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 431(C), pages 175-187.
More about this item
KeywordsLES; Turbulence; Atmospheric boundary layer; TKE budget;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:4:p:583-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.