Objective uncertainty relation with classical background in a statistical model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:11:y:2000:i:06:n:s0129183100000936 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Józef Sznajd, 2000. "Opinion Evolution In Closed Community," International Journal of Modern Physics C (IJMPC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., pages 1157-1165.
- Tessone, Claudio J. & Toral, Raúl, 2005. "System size stochastic resonance in a model for opinion formation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 351(1), pages 106-116.
- Galam, Serge, 2004. "Contrarian deterministic effects on opinion dynamics: “the hung elections scenario”," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 333(C), pages 453-460.
- Stauffer, D. & Sá Martins, J.S., 2004. "Simulation of Galam's contrarian opinions on percolative lattices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 334(3), pages 558-565.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistical model; Uncertainty relation; Quantum–classical correspondence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:1:p:43-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .