Parrondo’s paradox and complementary Parrondo processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flitney, A.P. & Abbott, D., 2003. "Quantum models of Parrondo's games," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 152-156.
- Flitney, A.P. & Ng, J. & Abbott, D., 2002. "Quantum Parrondo's games," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 314(1), pages 35-42.
- N. Masuda & N. Konno, 2004. "Subcritical behavior in the alternating supercritical Domany-Kinzel dynamics," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 40(3), pages 313-319, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheong, Kang Hao & Soo, Wayne Wah Ming, 2013. "Construction of novel stochastic matrices for analysis of Parrondo’s paradox," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(20), pages 4727-4738.
- Soo, Wayne Wah Ming & Cheong, Kang Hao, 2014. "Occurrence of complementary processes in Parrondo’s paradox," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 412(C), pages 180-185.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic matrices; Parrondo’s paradox; Stochastic processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:1:p:17-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .