Parrondo’s paradox and complementary Parrondo processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flitney, A.P. & Abbott, D., 2003. "Quantum models of Parrondo's games," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 152-156.
- Flitney, A.P. & Ng, J. & Abbott, D., 2002. "Quantum Parrondo's games," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 314(1), pages 35-42.
- N. Masuda & N. Konno, 2004. "Subcritical behavior in the alternating supercritical Domany-Kinzel dynamics," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 40(3), pages 313-319, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheong, Kang Hao & Soo, Wayne Wah Ming, 2013. "Construction of novel stochastic matrices for analysis of Parrondo’s paradox," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(20), pages 4727-4738.
- Soo, Wayne Wah Ming & Cheong, Kang Hao, 2014. "Occurrence of complementary processes in Parrondo’s paradox," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 412(C), pages 180-185.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic matrices; Parrondo’s paradox; Stochastic processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:392:y:2013:i:1:p:17-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.