A virus spreading model for cognitive radio networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Szolnoki, Attila & Perc, Matjaž & Danku, Zsuzsa, 2008. "Towards effective payoffs in the prisoner’s dilemma game on scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(8), pages 2075-2082.
- Wu, Zhi-Xi & Guan, Jian-Yue & Xu, Xin-Jian & Wang, Ying-Hai, 2007. "Evolutionary prisoner's dilemma game on Barabási–Albert scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(2), pages 672-680.
- Qin, Shao-Meng & Zhang, Guo-Yong & Chen, Yong, 2009. "Coevolution of game and network structure with adjustable linking," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(23), pages 4893-4900.
- A. Szolnoki & M. Perc, 2009. "Promoting cooperation in social dilemmas via simple coevolutionary rules," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 67(3), pages 337-344, February.
- Fu, Feng & Chen, Xiaojie & Liu, Lianghuan & Wang, Long, 2007. "Promotion of cooperation induced by the interplay between structure and game dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 383(2), pages 651-659.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomovski, Igor & Kocarev, Ljupčo, 2015. "Network topology inference from infection statistics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 272-285.
More about this item
KeywordsAI virus; Virus propagation; Cognitive radio networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:24:p:6632-6644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .