A new theoretical approach to the Fe1−qAlq in the bcc lattice by employing effective field theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasiliki Plerou & Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Luis. A. Nunes Amaral & Xavier Gabaix & H. Eugene Stanley, 1999. "Economic Fluctuations and Diffusion," Papers cond-mat/9912051, arXiv.org.
- Liu, Chuang & Zhou, Wei-Xing & Yuan, Wei-Kang, 2010. "Statistical properties of visibility graph of energy dissipation rates in three-dimensional fully developed turbulence," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(13), pages 2675-2681.
- Yang, Yue & Yang, Huijie, 2008. "Complex network-based time series analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(5), pages 1381-1386.
- Wang, Qing & Guo, Jin-Li, 2010. "Human dynamics scaling characteristics for aerial inbound logistics operation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(10), pages 2127-2133.
- Richard Arena, 2002. "Introduction," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 112(5), pages 627-633.
More about this item
KeywordsFeAl alloys; Effective field; Ising model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:24:p:6332-6336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.