Landau damping of dust acoustic waves in the plasma with nonextensive distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujie, Ryo & Odagaki, Takashi, 2010. "Self organization of social hierarchy and clusters in a challenging society with free random walks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(7), pages 1471-1479.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:02:p:263-281_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zheng, Xiaoping & Li, Wei & Guan, Chao, 2010. "Simulation of evacuation processes in a square with a partition wall using a cellular automaton model for pedestrian dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(11), pages 2177-2188.
- Tsujiguchi, Masaru & Odagaki, Takashi, 2007. "Self-organizing social hierarchy and villages in a challenging society," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 375(1), pages 317-322.
- Bonabeau, Eric & Theraulaz, Guy & Deneubourg, Jean-Louis, 1995. "Phase diagram of a model of self-organizing hierarchies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 373-392.
More about this item
KeywordsDust acoustic waves; Landau damping; Tsallis statistics; Nonextensive distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:23:p:5795-5801. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.