From the currency rate quotations onto strings and brane world scenarios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rehborn, Hubert & Klenov, Sergey L. & Palmer, Jochen, 2011. "An empirical study of common traffic congestion features based on traffic data measured in the USA, the UK, and Germany," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4466-4485.
- Gao, Kun & Jiang, Rui & Wang, Bing-Hong & Wu, Qing-Song, 2009. "Discontinuous transition from free flow to synchronized flow induced by short-range interaction between vehicles in a three-phase traffic flow model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(15), pages 3233-3243.
- Lan, Lawrence W. & Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Lin, Zih-Shin & Hsu, Chih-Cheng, 2009. "A refined cellular automaton model to rectify impractical vehicular movement behavior," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(18), pages 3917-3930.
- Davis, L.C., 2008. "Driver choice compared to controlled diversion for a freeway double on-ramp in the framework of three-phase traffic theory," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(25), pages 6395-6410.
- Kerner, Boris S., 2005. "Control of spatiotemporal congested traffic patterns at highway bottlenecks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 355(2), pages 565-601.
- Kokubo, Satoshi & Tanimoto, Jun & Hagishima, Aya, 2011. "A new Cellular Automata Model including a decelerating damping effect to reproduce Kerner’s three-phase theory," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(4), pages 561-568.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bundzel, Marek & Kasanický, Tomáš & Pinčák, Richard, 2016. "Using string invariants for prediction searching for optimal parameters," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 680-688.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Financial markets; String theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:21:p:5172-5188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.