Influence of experimental resolution on the quantum-to-classical transition in the quartic oscillator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagatani, Takashi, 2007. "Nonlinear-map model for split effect on vehicular traffic through periodic signals," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(1), pages 431-440.
- Tanaka, Katsunori & Nagatani, Takashi & Masukura, Shuichi, 2008. "Fundamental diagram in traffic flow of mixed vehicles on multi-lane highway," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(22), pages 5583-5596.
- Wastavino, L.A. & Toledo, B.A. & Rogan, J. & Zarama, R. & Muñoz, V. & Valdivia, J.A., 2007. "Modeling traffic on crossroads," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 381(C), pages 411-419.
- Wang, Ruili & Jiang, Rui & Wu, Qing-Song & Liu, Mingzhe, 2007. "Synchronized flow and phase separations in single-lane mixed traffic flow," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(2), pages 475-484.
- Montemayor-Aldrete, J.A. & Ugalde-Vélez, P. & del Castillo-Mussot, M. & Vázquez-Villanueva, C.A. & Vázquez, G.J. & Mendoza-Allende, A., 2006. "Steady state traffic flow, entropy production rate, temporal fluctuations and fuel consumption," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 361(2), pages 630-642.
- Nagatani, Takashi, 2007. "Clustering and maximal flow in vehicular traffic through a sequence of traffic lights," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 377(2), pages 651-660.
More about this item
KeywordsClassical limit of quantum mechanics; Quartic oscillator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:21:p:5082-5089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.