A fluctuating lattice Boltzmann scheme for the one-dimensional KPZ equation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Mantegna, 1999.
"Hierarchical structure in financial markets,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 193-197, September.
- R. Mantegna, 1999. "Hierarchical structure in financial markets," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 193-197, September.
- Miccichè, Salvatore & Bonanno, Giovanni & Lillo, Fabrizio & N. Mantegna, Rosario, 2003.
"Degree stability of a minimum spanning tree of price return and volatility,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 66-73.
- Salvatore Miccich`e & Giovanni Bonanno & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2002. "Degree stability of a minimum spanning tree of price return and volatility," Papers cond-mat/0212338, arXiv.org.
- Eom, Cheoljun & Oh, Gabjin & Jung, Woo-Sung & Jeong, Hawoong & Kim, Seunghwan, 2009. "Topological properties of stock networks based on minimal spanning tree and random matrix theory in financial time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(6), pages 900-906.
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & Serra, Thiago R. & Cajueiro, Daniel O., 2010. "Topological properties of stock market networks: The case of Brazil," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(16), pages 3240-3249.
- Cheoljun Eom & Gabjin Oh & Seunghwan Kim, 2006. "Topological Properties of the Minimal Spanning Tree in Korean and American Stock Markets," Papers physics/0612068, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsFluctuating interfaces; Lattice Boltzmann fluids; KPZ equation; Growth phenomena; Burgers fluids;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:20:p:4557-4563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.