Anti-correlation and multifractal features of Spain electricity spot market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erzgräber, Hartmut & Strozzi, Fernanda & Zaldívar, José-Manuel & Touchette, Hugo & Gutiérrez, Eugénio & Arrowsmith, David K., 2008. "Time series analysis and long range correlations of Nordic spot electricity market data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(26), pages 6567-6574.
- Ling-Yun He, 2010. "Is Price Behavior Scaling and Multiscaling in a Dealer Market? Perspectives from Multi-Agent Based Experiments," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 263-282, October.
- Marossy, Zita, 2011.
"A villamos energia áralakulásának egy új modellje
[A new model for price movement in electric power]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 253-274.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:301-313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suárez-García, Pablo & Gómez-Ullate, David, 2014. "Multifractality and long memory of a financial index," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 394(C), pages 226-234.
- Fan, Qingju, 2016. "Asymmetric multiscale detrended fluctuation analysis of California electricity spot price," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 442(C), pages 252-260.
- Wei, Yu & Wang, Yudong & Huang, Dengshi, 2011. "A copula–multifractal volatility hedging model for CSI 300 index futures," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4260-4272.
- Furió, Dolores, 2011. "A Survey on the Spanish Electricity Intraday Market/El mercado de electricidad español: el mercado intradiario," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 657(20.)-65, Agosto.
- Mikkel Bennedsen, 2015. "Rough electricity: a new fractal multi-factor model of electricity spot prices," CREATES Research Papers 2015-42, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Wang, Dong-Hua & Yu, Xiao-Wen & Suo, Yuan-Yuan, 2012. "Statistical properties of the yuan exchange rate index," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(12), pages 3503-3512.
- Chen, Shu-Peng & He, Ling-Yun, 2010. "Multifractal spectrum analysis of nonlinear dynamical mechanisms in China’s agricultural futures markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(7), pages 1434-1444.
- Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Escarela-Perez, Rafael, 2010. "Time-dependent correlations in electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 269-277, March.
- Zhang, Chen & Ni, Zhiwei & Ni, Liping & Li, Jingming & Zhou, Longfei, 2016. "Asymmetric multifractal detrending moving average analysis in time series of PM2.5 concentration," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 457(C), pages 322-330.
- Wang, Yudong & Wu, Chongfeng & Wei, Yu, 2011. "Can GARCH-class models capture long memory in WTI crude oil markets?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 921-927, May.
- He, Ling-Yun & Chen, Shu-Peng, 2010. "Are developed and emerging agricultural futures markets multifractal? A comparative perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(18), pages 3828-3836.
- Qian, Xi-Yuan & Gu, Gao-Feng & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2011. "Modified detrended fluctuation analysis based on empirical mode decomposition for the characterization of anti-persistent processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4388-4395.
- Rypdal, Martin & Løvsletten, Ola, 2013. "Modeling electricity spot prices using mean-reverting multifractal processes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(1), pages 194-207.
- Avci-Surucu, Ezgi & Aydogan, A. Kursat & Akgul, Doganbey, 2016. "Bidding structure, market efficiency and persistence in a multi-time tariff setting," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 77-87.
- Tetsuya Takaishi, 2017. "Statistical properties and multifractality of Bitcoin," Papers 1707.07618, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Serinaldi, Francesco, 2010. "Use and misuse of some Hurst parameter estimators applied to stationary and non-stationary financial time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(14), pages 2770-2781.
- Kracík, Jiří & Lavička, Hynek, 2016. "Fluctuation analysis of high frequency electric power load in the Czech Republic," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 951-961.
- Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Escarela-Perez, R. & Espinosa-Perez, G. & Urrea, R., 2009. "Dynamics of electricity market correlations," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(11), pages 2173-2188.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:380:y:2007:i:c:p:333-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.