Cascade dynamics of complex propagation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Jinghong & Zhang, Lin & Ma, Baojun & Wu, Ye, 2016. "Impacts of suppressing guide on information spreading," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 922-927.
- Haydée Lugo & Maxi San Miguel, 2014. "Learning and coordinating in a multilayer network," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-30, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Karimi, Fariba & Holme, Petter, 2013. "Threshold model of cascades in empirical temporal networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(16), pages 3476-3483.
- Solmaria Halleck Vega & Antoine Mandel, 2017.
"A network-based approach to technology transfers in the context of climate policy,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
17009, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Solmaria Halleck Vega & Antoine Mandel, 2017. "A network-based approach to technology transfers in the context of climate policy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01483963, HAL.
- Teruyoshi Kobayashi, 2015. "Trend-driven information cascades on random networks," Discussion Papers 1529, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Lambiotte, R. & Panzarasa, P., 2009. "Communities, knowledge creation, and information diffusion," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 180-190.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:374:y:2007:i:1:p:449-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.