Regional house price behaviour in the UK: application of a joint testing procedure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderlini, Luca & Sabourian, Hamid, 1995. "Cooperation and Effective Computability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1337-1369, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montagnoli, Alberto & Nagayasu, Jun, 2015.
"UK house price convergence clubs and spillovers,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 50-58.
- Montagnoli, Alberto & Nagayasu, Jun, 2013. "UK House Prices: Convergence Clubs and Spillovers," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-101, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alberto Montagnoli & Jun Nagayasu, 2013. "UK house prices: convergence clubs and spillovers," Working Papers 1322, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Pei-Fen & Chien, Mei-Se & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2011. "Dynamic modeling of regional house price diffusion in Taiwan," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 315-332.
- Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2006.
"Was There A British House Price Bubble? Evidence From A Regional Panel,"
eres2006_150, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2006. "Was There a British House Price Bubble? Evidence from a Regional Panel," CEPR Discussion Papers 5619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Muellbauer & Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Was There A British House Price Bubble? Evidence from a Regional Panel," Economics Series Working Papers 276, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Andrew James Abbott & Glauco De Vita, 2011. "Testing for long-run convergence across regional house prices in the UK: a pairwise approach," Post-Print hal-00762892, HAL.
- Rangan Gupta & Christophe AndrÃ© & Luis Gil-Alana, 2015.
"Comovement in Euro area housing prices: A fractional cointegration approach,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 52(16), pages 3123-3143, December.
- Christophe Andre & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Comovement in Euro Area Housing Prices: A Fractional Cointegration Approach," Working Papers 201359, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ming-Chu Chiang & I-Chun Tsai, 2016. "Ripple effect and contagious effect in the US regional housing markets," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 55-82, January.
- David Gray, 2015. "Hidden Properties of Irish House Price Vintages," Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(8), pages 1317-1353, November.
- Mark J. Holmes & Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Is there long-run convergence of regional house prices in the UK?," Working Papers 05_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2005. "Booms, Busts and Ripples in British Regional Housing Markets," Macroeconomics 0512003, EconWPA.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2010.
"Unit Roots and Structural Change: An Application to US House-Price Indices,"
2010-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2010. "Unit Roots and Structural Change: An Application to US House-Price Indices," Working Papers 1004, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Mei-Se Chien, 2010. "Structural Breaks and the Convergence of Regional House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 77-88, January.
- Wichita State University, 2016. "Contagion, Interdependence and Diversification across Regional UK Housing Markets," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 327-351.
- Hernán Enríquez Sierra & Jacobo Campo Robledo & Antonio Avendaño Arosemena, 2015. "Relaciones regionales en los precios de vivienda nueva en Colombia," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, vol. 19(40), pages 25-47, June.
- Seema Narayan & Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2011.
"The Importance of Real and Nominal Shocks on the UK Housing Market,"
International Journal of Business and Economics,
College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(3), pages 219-234, December.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Seema Narayan, 2011. "The importance of real and nominal shocks on the UK housing market," Financial Econometics Series 2011_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy & Arthur Grimes & Mark Holmes, 2016.
"Two countries, sixteen cities, five thousand kilometres: How many housing markets?,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa16p49, European Regional Science Association.
- Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy & Arthur Grimes & Mark Holmes, 2016. "Two Countries, Sixteen Cities, Five Thousand Kilometres: How Many Housing Markets?," Working Papers 16_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Mei-Se Chien, 2013. "The Non-linear Ripple Effect of Housing Prices in Taiwan: A Smooth Transition Regressive Model," ERES eres2013_51, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
KeywordsStationarity; Unit roots; Joint testing; UK house prices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:345:y:2005:i:3:p:611-621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .