Value-at-risk and Tsallis statistics: risk analysis of the aerospace sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Adriana P. Mattedi & Fernando M. Ramos & Reinaldo R. Rosa & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2004. "Value-at-Risk and Tsallis statistics: risk analysis of the aerospace sector," Papers cond-mat/0402654, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viviana Fernandez & Brian M Lucey, 2006.
"Portfolio management implications of volatility shifts: Evidence from simulated data,"
Documentos de Trabajo
219, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Viviana Fernandez & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "Portfolio management implications of volatility shifts: Evidence from simulated data," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp131, IIIS.
- Fernandez, Viviana & Lucey, Brian M., 2007. "Portfolio management under sudden changes in volatility and heterogeneous investment horizons," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 375(2), pages 612-624.
- Giacomo Bormetti & Maria Elena De Giuli & Danilo Delpini & Claudia Tarantola, 2008. "Bayesian Analysis of Value-at-Risk with Product Partition Models," Papers 0809.0241, arXiv.org, revised May 2009.
- Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2007. "Is the expression H=1/(3-q) valid for real financial data?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 373(C), pages 593-602.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Aerospace sector; Tsallis statistics; Value-at-risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:344:y:2004:i:3:p:554-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .