Inequalities of wealth distribution in a conservative economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. A. Fuentes & M. N. Kuperman & J. R. Iglesias, 2006. "Living in an Irrational Society: Wealth Distribution with Correlations between Risk and Expected Profits," Papers physics/0603076, arXiv.org.
- Fuentes, Miguel A. & Kuperman, M. & Iglesias, J.R., 2006. "Living in an irrational society: Wealth distribution with correlations between risk and expected profits," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 371(1), pages 112-117.
- J. R. Iglesias & R. M. C. de Almeida, 2011. "Entropy and equilibrium state of free market models," Papers 1108.5725, arXiv.org.
- Sebastian Guala, 2009. "Taxes in a Wealth Distribution Model by Inelastically Scattering of Particles," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 7(1), pages 1-7.
- Sebastian D. Guala, 2008. "Taxes in a simple wealth distribution model by inelastically scattering particles," Papers 0807.4484, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Inequalities; Wealth distribution; Minimum dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:342:y:2004:i:1:p:193-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.