Information flow in social groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Zhiguo, 2013. "Discovering the influential users oriented to viral marketing based on online social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(16), pages 3459-3469.
- Chen, Yenming & Wu, Tien-Hua, 2010. "The diffusion dynamics of the informal sector and sustainable WEEE supply chain," MPRA Paper 25650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinan Aral & Dylan Walker, 2011. "Creating Social Contagion Through Viral Product Design: A Randomized Trial of Peer Influence in Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(9), pages 1623-1639, February.
- Deffuant, Guillaume & Huet, Sylvie, 2007. "Propagation effects of filtering incongruent information," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(8), pages 816-825, August.
- Kibae Kim & Jörn Altmann, 2015. "Effect of Homophily on Network Evolution," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015121, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2017.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:289:y:2016:i:c:p:388-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guimera, R. & Danon, L. & Diaz-Guilera, A. & Giralt, F. & Arenas, A., 2006. "The real communication network behind the formal chart: Community structure in organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 653-667, December.
- Massimiliano Zanin & David Papo & Miguel Romance & Regino Criado & Santiago Moral, 2016. "The topology of card transaction money flows," Papers 1605.04938, arXiv.org.
- Roth, Camille, 2007. "Empiricism for descriptive social network models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(1), pages 53-58.
- Ozsoylev, Han N. & Walden, Johan, 2011. "Asset pricing in large information networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2252-2280.
- Santiago, A. & Benito, R.M., 2008. "Connectivity degrees in the threshold preferential attachment model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(10), pages 2365-2376.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:573-583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehmet Ali Koseoglu, 2016. "Mapping the institutional collaboration network of strategic management research: 1980–2014," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(1), pages 203-226, October.
- Zanin, Massimiliano & Papo, David & Romance, Miguel & Criado, Regino & Moral, Santiago, 2016. "The topology of card transaction money flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 134-140.
- Jayaram Uparna & Klaus Weber, 2016. "When Is The Next Bus?: Influence Of Mobility And Infrastructure On Entrepreneurship In Rural India," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(02), pages 1-17, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEpidemics; Scale-free networks; Information flow;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:337:y:2004:i:1:p:327-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.